Have old disks left over

Comments

• edited January 2016
    Unfortunately, the admins stated WinWorld will not carry Windows XP or Windows Server 2003. Hold on to these and they might consider uploading them in 3-5 years.

Sorry.
  • Unfortunately, WinWorld will not (and I mean NOT) carry Windows XP or Windows Server 2003. Hold on to these and we might consider uploading them in 3-5 years.

Sorry.
    I know this is nitpicking but please don't refer to WinWorld as "we", you're not the owner of the site nor staff. Also, you said in one previous topic regarding something XP-related that WinWorld should have it, so...?
  • garirry wrote:
    You said in one previous topic regarding something XP-related that WinWorld should have it, so...?
    Yeah, and as I stated, that was a "Plus!" pack, not an OS...

The Whistler betas don't annoy MS since they can't be updated easily. The full OS can. Plus, some "XP" software won't work with the betas.
  • Unfortunately, WinWorld will not (and I mean NOT) carry Windows XP or Windows Server 2003. Hold on to these and we might consider uploading them in 3-5 years.

Sorry.
    Not that its any of my business, but you haven't been here long enough to call shots around here.. If only new users can read old posts and see what not to do. Like the last user who tried to do that.
    budeone wrote:
    What is the Server Guide, and what systems (or) architecture does it run on?
  • birdy wrote:
    Unfortunately, WinWorld will not (and I mean NOT) carry Windows XP or Windows Server 2003. Hold on to these and we might consider uploading them in 3-5 years.

Sorry.
    Not that its any of my business, but you haven't been here long enough to call shots around here.. If only new users can read old posts and see what not to do. Like the last user who tried to do that.
    budeone wrote:
    What is the Server Guide, and what systems (or) architecture does it run on?
    Ok. I'm sorry if I'm breaking WinWorld's rules. I won't sound like an admin or staff member again. I've edited that post to not sound like that.

The server copy seems to be x86.