[REQUEST] Microsoft Money 2000 ISO

edited January 2016 in Offers & Requests
Hi everyone

I’m looking for a copy of Microsoft Money 2000.

I appreciate your response!

Comments

• edited January 2016
    Jesus Christ you remind me of InstallShield addict.
    One post on the BA, and then soon after the exact same on a different forum.

Not everything will be handed to you on a silver platter. I'll get it for you this once, so wait a little.

EDIT:
    Here: /* Link removed by user. */

Will remain up for 24hrs. Please reply when you've downloaded.
  • edited January 2016
    Jesus Christ you remind me of InstallShield addict.
    One post on the BA, and then soon after the exact same on a different forum.
    His behavior on BA is a bit worrying:

http://www.betaarchive.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=35394

(replace IdiotVille w/Beta Archive)

I hope we won't have to deal with a "Microsoft Money Moron". We already have the InstallShield Moron, Cigarette, DallasCHVN, etc.

Ironically, I do actually have InstallShield 3 lying around somewhere. I'm not uploading or offering it though. The last thing we want is a bunch of fake installers floating around the web. It's hard enough to find properly dumped, unmodified abandonware already. Imagine the situation if people began making fake installers.
  • Well, I wouldn't worry too much about it. I think that is the first time I have seen that request here, so no big deal. If he is a problem elsewhere, let elsewhere deal with it :)

Interesting point about Installshield. I hadn't really thought about anyone making "fake" installers, but I'm sure some people would love to try that. Off hand though, I am not aware of any way to easily reverse an install script, but many aren't that complicated. Still, I'd think someone doing that would be more likely to use a later 32-bit version. Eh. Doesn't matter, already nuked it from orbit.

Microsoft Money was never considered part of Microsoft Office was it?
  • edited March 2016
    SomeGuy wrote:
    Well, I wouldn't worry too much about it. I think that is the first time I have seen that request here, so no big deal. If he is a problem elsewhere, let elsewhere deal with it :)
    So, what happens in BA, stays in BA.
    SomeGuy wrote:
    Interesting point about Installshield. I hadn't really thought about anyone making "fake" installers, but I'm sure some people would love to try that. Off hand though, I am not aware of any way to easily reverse an install script, but many aren't that complicated. Still, I'd think someone doing that would be more likely to use a later 32-bit version.
    Yeah, I guess, but the 16-bit versions could be used to make fake installers for Windows 3.x. If a person is willing to create a fake Neptune build (once again, on BA), then I'm sure people would spoof abandonware with this.
    SomeGuy wrote:
    Eh. Doesn't matter, already nuked it from orbit.
    Yes. That InstallShield guy was a complete moron. I dunno why he wanted it so bad. Probably a troll. I've noticed WinWorld has been fairly quiet since registrations were shut down. That is, IMO, good and bad. Good because it keeps out the trolls, bad because we may lose out on contribs.
    SomeGuy wrote:
    Microsoft Money was never considered part of Microsoft Office was it?
    I don't think so.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microsoft_Money
    That Wikipedia article (I didn't read the whole thing) gives me the impression that it wasn't a part of Office. Money 2000 wasn't, for sure. I have absolutely no use for MS Money, but I guess some people do.
  • Microsoft Money is separate product from Microsoft Office.
  • Come on, I’m not that InstallShield guy! I’m a totally different person.
    If I request a thing once and you don’t have it I won’t request it again.

Also, I posted the same thing on Beta​Archive (yay!) because I thought I’d get better luck.

Lock this thread if you hate me so much, ignore it if you don’t have Money 2K.
  • Fifo wrote:
    Here: http://www.mediafire.com/download/hb7if ... tandard.7z

Did you blow off the link? It will remain for another 6hrs, so download it while you can fifo.

On the office part, Microsoft money was a part of Microsoft Works, however.
  • Fifo wrote:
    Here: http://www.mediafire.com/download/hb7if ... tandard.7z

Did you blow off the link? It will remain for another 6hrs, so download it while you can fifo.

On the office part, Microsoft money was a part of Microsoft Works, however.
    I already downloaded and installed it. It’s working flawlessly! Thank you!
  • You're welcome.
    Link will still stay up for rest of the 5hrs for anyone else who wants it.
  • You're welcome.
    Link will still stay up for rest of the 5hrs for anyone else who wants it.
    People still use MediaFire? The last time I saw that was 3 years ago on a game modding forum. Most have migrated to MEGA.
  • On the office part, Microsoft money was a part of Microsoft Works, however.

It wasn't part of Microsoft Works at all. It was usually bundled with Works (either with a new PC, or in one of those Works Suite bundles that included Word and Encarta) as both products were targetting the home/SOHO segment.
  • Also, Microsoft released a "sunset edition" when they discontinued the product. I think that is still downloadable from Microsoft's web site.
  • @thinkpad
    I knew it was on some thing with works, whether it came on the CD or only on a new PC bundle, I don't know specifics there.

@wpblog
    I hate google drive, they like going on delete sprees when you upload large files, especially of products and other programs. Skydrive/Onedrive is too slow and glitchy to spare. Mega is picky with browsers(even though I use a "supported" browser), and is slow in some developing countries. So I use mediafire for sharing, even though they are full of ads. It works, so I have no need to change.