Windows Blackcomb/Vienna iso and Windows 8 Beta iso please!

Look, I don't wan to get banned from this website, and I know that you guys don't tolerate those who ask for non-abandonware. This has been my favorite website so far for abondonware, and I am planning to keep grabbing isos and other cool stuff from this site in the foreseeable future. What I'm asking for is technically abandonware, since NOBODY uses it anymore. If possible, can you guys upload Windows Blackcomb/Vienna and Windows 8 Beta isos? After playing so much with Longhorn, I would like to take the next step up the "Windows-Beta Pyramid".

Thanks.

Comments

• There are a few reasons why we do not host this.

1) There is no significant changes from Vista->7 that make them interesting. There are a ton of changes in Windows 8 but it is all the Metro stuff written by junior fresh out of Indian CS school developers who at least in one instance, can not spell the word Application correctly. Most of the community agrees that "modern" is cut rate development and thus non interesting or worth historical preservation.

2) They are space consumers. We have limited amounts of space and feel it is better used for true historical preservation.
  • stitch wrote:
    There are a ton of changes in Windows 8 but it is all the Metro stuff written by junior fresh out of Indian CS school developers who at least in one instance, can not spell the word Application correctly.
    What the hell... did that actually happen? :| If so, then... that's bad. Very bad.
  • In case you didn't know, there is another site out there dedicated to betas. They have so many of them. Just Google it
  • jamie1130 wrote:
    In case you didn't know, there is another site out there dedicated to betas. They have so many of them. Just Google it

Where do I go for Windows 8 beta isos? I have searched for a while and the sites that I have found contain download links that are no longer available.
This discussion has been closed.