Internet Explorer 4 for Unix - Solaris 2.6
- Follow this tutorial to get Solaris 2.6 up and running:
- Download ie4setup.gz at https://browsers.evolt.org/browsers/archive/ie/solaris/4.0/
- Gunzip before transferring it over to solaris 2.6 via hotjava browser and run a local web server to serve any file to solaris via http.
Here's the end result.
Something looks off.
- The "e" in the top right looks kind of greenish.. should be blue.
- The Icons on the button are not transparent and have white boxes around them.
Maybe I'm in 256 color mode instead of 16 million color mode?