Let dead members (Positions) lay...

QQ
edited August 2004 in News & Announcements
A few usrs (Not mentioning any names) have asked recently to be installed as Moderators following MrCs extended to indefinate leave of absence. We will NOT honour these requests; we were over Administrated/Moderated as it is with several who are rarely present. If we are seeking new Staff we will ask the community to come forward with deserving and upstanding members to fill the posts.

It's not a crime to ask or take chances, but for one and all to see and save their breath (and fingers): We are NOT taking on new staff now!

-Q

Comments

• Wow. Be proud-- I didn't ask.
  • You posted too late. I already asked.
  • Good announcement Q, for some reason the "younger audience" always feels the need and desire to have some sort of position with importance in the community...its really nothing special. I barely use my powers.
  • not mentioning names..*cough*shellfish*cough*
  • Good announcement Q, for some reason the "younger audience" always feels the need and desire to have some sort of position with importance in the community...its really nothing special. I barely use my powers.

I just wanted the spot so I could be in Green on the users online.

thats such a poor excuse.

hey IBM, how many times i gotta tell ya to STFU about SSH...and i didnt like your avatar the last few days of him either. wasn't funny, just stupid.

hey IBM, how many times i gotta tell ya to STFU about SSH...and i didnt like your avatar the last few days of him either. wasn't funny, just stupid.

LOL, you missed what I did to him, removed the avatar, changed interests to "Anal sex", changed the occupation to "man whore" the signature to "i am gay" and the website to www.goat.cx in his profile.

Also, I too, rarely use my powers, and just because it says I'm an administrator does *NOT* mean that I am any different from anyone here, or need to act different. I can do whatever I want, just like everyone else, except that when I see something offensive by someone else I'll remove it (most of the time)

LOL, you missed what I did to him, removed the avatar, changed interests to "Anal sex", changed the occupation to "man whore" the signature to "i am gay" and the website to www.goat.cx in his profile.

Also, I too, rarely use my powers, and just because it says I'm an administrator does *NOT* mean that I am any different from anyone here, or need to act different. I can do whatever I want, just like everyone else, except that when I see something offensive by someone else I'll remove it (most of the time)

Good job Fish. That should teach them a lesson and if it don't the next step is banned. And I guess that'll be number 2 for Winboy...

i also dont need to act any different, we're all different individuals with different styles, interests and personalitys yet all chillin here on this board...yet some people RUIN the fun.
  • Thanks, Fish. That's a great job you're doing there. Too bad it has to come to that.

I remember when Topher and I tried having our own board... and Warp came begging to use to be a mod, lol.
  • Fine! I'm just going to start my own forums, like every one else!
  • It's hardly worth it.
  • Yeah. You'll see Jack....
  • Fish got annoyed @ IJ for asking so I decided to post (@ his (Fishs) boessing) this.

=Q
  • Roger wrote:
    Yeah. You'll see Jack....

I'm not going to start my own forums. Its too much work.
  • And then you have certain people who don't want you to start forums, sometimes justified, sometimes not. You're right, it's just not worth it.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file