IBM has been banned

Comments

• not really he was an ass
  • It's hard to proxy into this board, because it's on port 81 (THANK YOU VERIZON!!!)! That's why Tomchu couldn't screw us up after HE was banned, proxies RARELY work on ports other then 80!

-Q
  • Why Tomchu got banned? I looked @ his posts and saw nothing wrong.
  • It was from the old forums that he was an ass.
  • Even worse than Warp?
  • Of course.
  • All of his crap on here was deleted when he was banned. And unlike IBM he was banned within ~2days of his appearance.

-Q
  • We should have a Zero Tolerance Rule. We seem to pussyfoot around, and then things come to this.

I don't miss him, nor do I give a shit if he's reading.
  • raDeon was just in one step to get banned on his second day...
  • 0 tolerance frequently makes 0 sense.

-Q
  • Q wrote:
    It's hard to proxy into this board, because it's on port 81 (THANK YOU VERIZON!!!)! That's why Tomchu couldn't screw us up after HE was banned, proxies RARELY work on ports other then 80!

-Q

I was doing a little research. There are port 81 proxies.
  • Slash wrote:
    raDeon was just in one step to get banned on his second day...

raDeon is not as bad as Tom or Warp.
  • raDeon isnt that bad, Tomchu isnt as bad as IBMWarpster. Whats there to miss? A druggy-wannabe, racist, poorly spelling ghetto hick? Oh no I'm so sad. I didnt even HEAR about his anti-asian thing.... whats wrong, now he doesnt like people who are far smarter than him? (I think that means everyone)
  • I didn't say there WEREN'T nonTCP80 proxies, but the vast majority are TCP80. And if he DID find a TCP81 proxy, we'd just ban it and then he'd be back to square 1.

-Q
  • Consider the intelligence of the potential perpitrator.

Yea... he was anti-asian. Someone said they had a Dell. He was like "Some asian guy probably made it!" or something like that, but of course spelt wrong and with poor sentence structure.

And of course, we know he was major anti-african american.

He was against everyone.

Yea... he was anti-asian. Someone said they had a Dell. He was like "Some asian guy probably made it!" or something like that, but of course spelt wrong and with poor sentence structure.

He was against everyone.

Oh yeah right. He probally wouldn't know how to use a proxy.

He was against everyone.

That... was what I hated about him.
  • I dunno whether I am asian or european... please help
  • edited August 2004
    Slash wrote:
    I dunno whether I am asian or european... please help

EDIT: I'm just wrong. I don't know anything.
  • Slash wrote:
    I dunno whether I am asian or european... please help

Are you in West Russia or East Russia? That'll help a lot.
  • He's in Omsk ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omsk_Oblast ). I would say he's Russia, doesn't Asian usually mean Indo-China?

What I didn't like about him is that he was SO insecure, which was patently obvious because of the way he talked down to people under him (Read: Newbies).

I think he'll have an IMPOSSIBLE time holding down a job.

-Q
  • Q, are you talking about me or about Warp?
  • The Omsk buissines and race buissiness (1st paragraph) is to answer you and Ngos question(s).

The 2rd to paragraphs are about IBMFucker.

-Q
  • Yea. He'll have some crappy menial job.
  • Sorry, Q for misunderstanding, but first i thought the 2nd paragraph was about me...
  • Q wrote:
    He's in Omsk ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omsk_Oblast ). I would say he's Russia, doesn't Asian usually mean Indo-China?

-Q

Not neccessarily. Afghanistan, Iraq, Israel, Pakistan... etc... are asians also.
    They're cosidered Afro-Asians.
  • And considering his constant fixations with alchohol and narcotics it wouldn't surprise me if he does end up in prision, or worse.

-Q
  • Q wrote:
    And considering his constant fixations with alchohol and narcotics it wouldn't surprise me if he does end up in prision, or worse.

-Q
    Does Warp really take drugs?
  • I doubt it. He's just saying that stuff to sound 'cool'.
  • Anyway I think that I'm Asian!!
This discussion has been closed.