Prepare!

QQ
edited September 2004 in News & Announcements
IBM has been banned and has announced his intent to fight! Calling all reputable citizens for the WinBoards Defence Army! All interested partys report to Commander Fish @ once!

All citizens! Report insecurites to an Administrator or Modertor @ once! Report updated phpBB versions so that the board may be locked and updated as the 1st possibly contrivance!

Be vigilant against astroturfers, shills, and sockpuppets! Reject all propiganga with posts of truth and indignance!

Keep you broadband modems dry and primed!

-Private Q of the WinBoards Defence Army

Comments

• Roger that. General Q.

IBMWarpster is at BlueSun's forums. He's been there alot recently.
    http://bluesun.4.forumer.com/index.php
  • Yeah Roger that. LOL.
  • What the hell you waiting for? Ban WINBOY.
  • At your service Q
  • Roger that. General Q.

IBMWarpster is at BlueSun's forums. He's been there alot recently.
    http://bluesun.4.forumer.com/index.php

Don't worry. I'll keep a close eye on him. I'll put my moderating powers into action.
  • Winboy, why exactly are you joining this against your former friend...?

-Q
  • Because now he's trying to get on our good side....it'll never happen pal, we know your past history on this board. I personally do not know why you aren't banned yet.

Funny how you both went after SSH yet you dare come after me, Q and Fish, we'll put ya in ya place.
  • even though hes my friend im not goona go low as him and make threats against winworld
  • 10-4. Operation MITTTS in process.

MIT= Moron is terroristic, time to secure.
  • You realize that nothing short of saving someones life is going to efface the specre of your past? That you'll always be on parole?

If you wish to be in this, so be it, but you should know the lay of the land, before during and after.

-Q
  • Why do I have the feeling that the end of WinBoards is near?
  • Why do I have the feeling that the end of WinBoards is near?

? what do u mean
  • PROPIGANDA!!! j/k

Because the person who posted about 1/4 of everything is getting booted?

I don't think so, Fish knows about phpBB now and has like daily backups. AND IBM has almost the whole populace aginst him.

-Q
  • Q wrote:
    PROPIGANDA!!! j/k

Because the person who posted about 1/4 of everything is getting booted?

I don't think so, Fish knows about phpBB now and has like daily backups. AND IBM has almost the whole populace aginst him.

-Q

Okay. Good. I was worried there for a minute.
  • Operation MITTTS, any attacks observed yet?
  • Operation Repulsion (MITTTS isn't a word ;)), nothing known, this is the field office/command center, aim:FishNET3000 is the front line.

-Q
  • Q wrote:
    Operation Repulsion (MITTTS isn't a word ;)), nothing known, this is the field office/command center, aim:FishNET3000 is the front line.

-Q

What can I do?

-Private Jack Tripper
  • Stay on the boards as long as you can as a member of the Low Use Patroll, ask Fish, and keep a goodly helping of upstream bandwidth in reserve.

-Q
  • And what can I do?
  • AFAIK WinBoards isnt near the end. And IBMWarpster cant stop us.
  • General Q, I'll join your defence army, but tell me why IBM was banned...
  • See the thread "IBM has been banned" in this forumn"

Everyone on a highspeed line:

Stay on the boards as long as you can as a member of the Low Use Patroll, ask Fish, and keep a goodly helping of upstream bandwidth in reserve. And if IBM starts his attack or seems to be, immediately alert others and flood 24.152.201.59 with PINGs, Fish will show how.

Slash and others on a slow line:

Stay on the boards as long as you can as a member of the Low Use Patroll and post good topics and thoughtfull replies to boost morale and prepare the way for the end of the tunnel when IBM is gone and TPV increases dramatically.

-Q
  • Sorry, I cannot stay more. I'll be back at 1-00AM (GMT +07)
  • MITTTS can be one of those dumb ancronyms that has an extra letter. Like USAMRID, ancronym pronounced you sam rid.
  • News Flash!

IBM has stated acceptance of the terms of ostracization and does not intend to attack.

For security the WBDA will remain "active" for a certain time longer.

-Q
  • So he says....
  • Notice that I'm not disbanding it immediately?

-Q
  • Well, when are you going to disban him?
  • this sounds like fun, im in with this!!
  • Q meant disbanding the army, like taking it apart.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file