Babb Contract (for GOOD!)

edited November 2004 in News & Announcements
We have worked out a contract with James Babb. NOONE is allowed to have contact with him anymore.

*James R. Babb may not:
-Have converstation in any form with any WinBoards, Tomchu.com, mantako.com and BlueSun forum member and any future member.
-He may not take part in any of the forums mentioned above.
-He must surrender all the screennames we have taken over right now.
-He may not download any of WinWorld's downloads.
-He can no longer host WinWorld's files.

If contract is violated we will attack. And no further attempts for peace will be made.

James R. Babb may make contact with Q through E-Mail when they need to exchange VITAL INFORMATION.

So, how does this affect you.

James babb cant take place in any of our forums.
James Babb may not IM or talk to any of us. If he emails you, forward the email unaltered to me or Q. If he im's you simply block him. If he calls you by telephone give his number to a million telemarkters.

Comments

• *Moved to News and Announcements*

If he calls you, call the phone company and tell them he's an obscene caller.

To forward stuff to be, send it to winworld (a) wwsvr bounceme net, adding .s and @s where required.

-Q
  • that is easy enough.

BTW you forgot TCHFM (TechnologyHut Forums)
  • *blocks*

agreed
  • How about "And any members own forums or guestbooks" ?

-Q
  • im off to check my server.....
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Tomchu wrote:
    Topher wrote:
    We have worked out a contract with James Babb. NOONE is allowed to have contact with him anymore.

*James R. Babb may not:
    -Have converstation in any form with ... Tomchu.com ...

Uhh, who exactly gave you the right to decide who can have contact with me or my website? LOL

u never wanted him there anyway.
  • Topher wrote:

*James R. Babb may not:
    -Have converstation in any form with any WinBoards, Tomchu.com, mantako.com and BlueSun forum member and any future member.

If contract is violated we will attack. And no further attempts for peace will be made.

James R. Babb may make contact with Q through E-Mail when they need to exchange VITAL INFORMATION.

James Babb may not IM or talk to any of us. If he emails you, forward the email unaltered to me or Q. If he im's you simply block him. If he calls you by telephone give his number to a million telemarkters.

Topher, thats the dumbest crap man...sorry bro...

1. You cannot possibly tell how/if we talk to him. Not like I wanna, but I'm saying you cant tell me who I can and can't talk too.

2. Surrender all screennames? If he made them, let him have them. If I made 30 screennames, you cannot take them away from me. Only AOL can.

3. May not download any WinWorld files? How do you plan to accomplish this? I've never seen something like "you cant download because you have this IP" or whatever.

4. And how the hell would he have any of our phone numbers? If he ever found out my number, I'd block it/or call the police.
  • Well he agreed, and we no longer have to see him again, so it done some good.

EDIT he dont deserve the AIM SN's back. he only spams with them. hes got enough and if he wants he can create more. Im not gonna touch the ones we have.
  • You can talk to him if you want to, be he can't come on to us with "GeorgeBush4096" and friends.

That I'm not sure about.

It's VERY easy, it's called a .htaccess ban, which Fishs used in the past.

Better though and overdone then slipshod and loophole-riddled.

-Q
  • What the hell kinda of person agrees with this "internet contract". What a dumbass.

Well congratz on fooling him, he definatly is a dumbass just by him "agreeing to it". hes gotta be like 12.
  • What the hell kinda of person agrees with this "internet contract". What a dumbass.

Well congratz on fooling him, he definatly is a dumbass just by him "agreeing to it". hes gotta be like 12.

13. and as long as hes out of all of our hair im happy and wont do anything else that involves him again.
  • "LOL"! I think it was his sense of attempted diplomatic dignity, that or he just wanted out, which may be. I have no data on how bad the attack(s) were or whether or not they've stopped (I'd hope so).

-Q

Hes 13 LOL
  • Q wrote:
    "LOL"! I think it was his sense of attempted diplomatic dignity, that or he just wanted out, which may be. I have no data on how bad the attack(s) were or whether or not they've stopped (I'd hope so).

-Q

All i done is supply his old master password. I changed 1 aim account password and his hotmail password. i sent out a small amount of spam. the rest was done by others.

did i want out, maby, i dont really know, but i feel better now that im out.

I NEVER shared that fishnet file btw.
  • 13? im not surprised.
  • Topher wrote:

*James R. Babb may not:

Topher, thats the dumbest crap man...sorry bro...

1. You cannot possibly tell how/if we talk to him. Not like I wanna, but I'm saying you cant tell me who I can and can't talk too.

2. Surrender all screennames? If he made them, let him have them. If I made 30 screennames, you cannot take them away from me. Only AOL can.

3. May not download any WinWorld files? How do you plan to accomplish this? I've never seen something like "you cant download because you have this IP" or whatever.

4. And how the hell would he have any of our phone numbers? If he ever found out my number, I'd block it/or call the police.

Well I have loads of ppl's phone numbers. LIke HIS!
  • Got his address? We could RFD it "LOL" :D;)

-Q
  • Yeah I have his address.
  • Hehehhhe... I am not going to accept this because James Babb hasn't done anything bad for me. I don't like him for other reasons...
    But if you insist, I may add him to blocklist too.
  • Meh,
    I Accept,
    I Dont care if i Get called By an Overseas No,
    My Phone has Caller ID, If its not a Home Phone,
    It will Either show PAYPHONE, OVERSEAS, or
    UNAVAILABLE on the Caller ID, And My Mobile...
    I Dont give a shit who calls me on that, they get charged for it, not me :P
  • An Acrostic of James Babb......

Bad
    Angry
    Bastard
    Blabbing
    Bullshit

He he.....this is what happens when you have tooo much time no your hands.....lol

P.S. I posted this in the Random Crap section as well.....you don't get this kinda stuff everyday

(Shuddup......I thought it was good *sniff* *sniff*)
  • hehe breach of contract
  • its only a breach if u sign it
  • I loved that passwd, when Fish (Or whoever it was) told me I laughed so hard @ that.

-Q

PS. "Babb" only has 2 Bs @ the end.
  • QQ
    edited November 2004
    I believe you would do better to find something to do other then continually assail the people you encounter with your gibes.

-Q
  • Tomchu wrote:
    Babb uses the same password for a ton of crap.

that passwd is easily found in a dictionary.

but i didnt even have to do that, he told me it.
This discussion has been closed.