Can't think how I missed THAT for this long...

QQ
edited November 2004 in News & Announcements
I just noticed that on both the section AND forum "Announcements" was misspelled "Annoucements" so I fixed it. ::roll: @ that oversight!

-Q

Comments

• Not long ago I thought I saw some spelling errors on here, but I couldnt remember WHERE I saw them.. That was probably it.
  • wow kinda embarrasing...lol
  • There. I went thought all the other forumns descriptions and edited a few and changed some things. It should be better off then when I started ;)

-Q
  • Hehe... now it's fixed!! :0
    I saw that some months ago but I thought that is not a mistake but a possible variant of that word... LMAO
  • Slash wrote:
    Hehe... now it's fixed!! :0
    I saw that some months ago but I thought that is not a mistake but a possible variant of that word... LMAO

LOL Poor Slash!
  • Q still spells forum funny....
  • lol, it is the internet, bad speeling isnt looked down on too much
  • Mr. C wrote:
    lol, it is the internet, bad speeling isnt looked down on too much

But he doesnt do it accidentally :P
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • yas, tis wat i thoughtr
  • I spell forumn when talking casually, however when I'm doing something offical I try to spell things reasonably correctly.

-Q
  • Heh, there were some mistakes I noticed in the letter you send me once (about WinWord Leeching...) Sorry I don't have that letter now...
  • I think I've still got it, let me check...
    Us wrote:
    Notice:

You are remote linking to our files are claiming association with us when you have not contacted us or asked permission, please respond.

Thanks,

-WinWorld Staff

That?

-Q
  • Nope, that one was huuge... probably not from you, Q
  • The MrClean one? Did he try and say "Comrade" in it?

-Q
  • Hell... I forgot... By that time I did not know who is Fish or MrClean and what are the differencies between them...
    Ah well, I remember someone said "Your nothing but a leech" instead of "you're" LOL
  • Was it in your guestbook, or the forum that we ruined? I know that those both got posted to during those days...

-Q
  • it seems that narod.ru are down tonight...
  • contrary to popular belief, americans generally accept grammatical errors
  • Me too, even I'm not american.
  • Mr. C wrote:
    contrary to popular belief, americans generally accept grammatical errors

Except me. :P
  • I think "generally" covers your exception, and others. However, I don't think I've seen you "rejecting" anything on grounds of grammar.

-Q
  • I think anyone does some grammatic errors....

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file