Is Windows ME ABW?

2»

Comments

• i thought it looked crap, as far as i'm aware it didnt have the dll "cool.dll" with the decent icons from 98 and it didnt have the 95/98 icons in the shell32.dll file
  • Did you try MORICONS and PIFMGR? They were loaded.

-Q
  • the ME upgrade form 98 was about
  • Did yours say "Take ME home" too?

-Q
  • i dunno, i was guna buy the upgrade but never had enough money to, probably a good thing on reflection
  • LOL ... I have a friend who sais that
  • mine didnt say "take ME home" (take ME home's a bit cheesy anyway isnt it)
  • Around here it said that on the displaybox where they had the empty ME boxes. I think my last avatar on WinVision 1 was a comment on that :wink: ::D

-Q
  • LOL that was long ago, huh?
  • Yea, the comment was "Take ME home, at YOUR own risk!".

-Q
  • LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

(woot) (woot) (woot) (woot) (woot) (woot) (woot) (woot) (woot) (woot) (woot) (woot) (woot) (woot) (woot) (woot) (woot) (woot) (woot) (woot) (woot) (dance) (dance) (dance) (dance) (dance) (dance) (dance) (dance) (dance) (dance) (dance) (dance) (dance) (dance) (dance) (dance) (dance)
  • oh god ist the invasiojn topic again
  • Hey, I thought that was clever!

-Q
  • It was...
  • it was fun, but slowed the forum down
  • LOL sorry!
  • Windows ME.
    ME= Morons edition
    or
    microsofts evilness
  • windows means evil
  • edited December 2004
    I want to make a shirt that has the Windows logo, but when exposed to light and placed in a dark room, a pentagram and 666 appears. LOL
  • LOL gotta try trhat! LOL