Linux v. Windows, what should I choose?

2»

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Everyone, please, STFU.
    I don't want that to begin again.
  • Tomchu wrote:
    Slash: Settle the fuck down.

I think Linux is shit. You don't. We can all have our opinions, now STFU.
    everything is shit in one way

EVERYONE GET OVET THIS NONSENSE BULLSHIT PLEASE!
  • BTW: I haven't bashed Windows or anything connected with today, but you have bashed Linux 5 times!
    It needs something to do with that.
  • Opinions :-)

No pressure :-)
  • Steve wrote:
    Opinions :-)

No pressure :-)
    Nice. That's kinda happy medium here...
  • Any Version of Windows from these.

98SE
    NT4 SP6a
    2000 SP4

Linux sucks so dont bother.

Richard

I wouldn't recommend 98. 2000 is the same thing on the extremely stable NT core. And my opinion is that your opinion about Linux is wrong.
  • Yes. Opinion. You can't change people's opinions.

"Linux is for homos and shouldn't be run on any PC"

That is an opinion. Not a fact. Some people consider it true. Some people like Slash don't.
  • Wow didnt think that Linux comment would cause so much commotion. I was just voicing my opinion and didnt expect tonnes of slander from Slash. And nothing wrong with my anti Linux Comment in my sig as that too is opinion.

Richard
  • Steve wrote:
    Yes. Opinion. You can't change people's opinions.

That is an opinion. Not a fact. Some people consider it true. Some people like Slash don't.

@Steve - could of you use a non homo/gay word.

Yes, i dunno why ppl need to get so worked up over an opioin. Slash, just cuz someone says linux sucks, doesnt make it a fact. A sucks/own3z comment cannot be a fact, it has to be how someone interprets it, therefore making it an opioion.
  • hacked711 wrote:
    Tomchu wrote:
    Slash: Settle the fuck down.

I think Linux is shit. You don't. We can all have our opinions, now STFU.
    everything is shit in one way

EVERYONE GET OVET THIS NONSENSE BULLSHIT PLEASE!

Yes, isn't it easier said that way?
  • There...I made a sig to go along with your fighting.....

You're just making it worse...
  • Babbs, STFU and Sit Down. Kthx :-)
  • Topher wrote:
    Steve wrote:
    Yes. Opinion. You can't change people's opinions.

@Steve - could of you use a non homo/gay word.

Yes, i dunno why ppl need to get so worked up over an opioin. Slash, just cuz someone says linux sucks, doesnt make it a fact. A sucks/own3z comment cannot be a fact, it has to be how someone interprets it, therefore making it an opioion.
    Ok, you think I should keep silent when Linux is bashed, but you are always attacking me when I am bashing Windows XP. If you bash my OS, I'll bash yours. Or, better, STFU for all of us... What would you choose! :P
  • A word on this opinions crap:

NOTE! If you're easily offended don't read this!!

"You are worthless because you using something I don't like" is an opinion,

"George Bush should be able to deport people who critisise him" is an opinion,

"(Insert a religion here) is a work of Satan and should be banned" is an opinion,

and on and on. Just because something is an opinion, which is protected by the Constitution of the country in which this server resides in and others our members come from, does NOT means it's something that you can throw at anyone and walk away from your handiwork with lily white innocence, as though you are held inviolable from the results of your displays of opinion. You are responsible for what your shows of opinion cause, all of you.

-Q
  • I Agree, Q. It is right.
    No one here can make me not to use Linux or to change my opinion of it, so all these arguments are worthless for me...
    BTW, Q, is it possible to add somebody into my own "ignore-list" on this forum?
  • Not now, I beleive phpBB 2.2 has something like that (Friend/Foe lists).

-Q