Andrew AKA raDeon AKA Radon has been banned

Comments

• I think they were banned for tons of crap posts, and for flaming other users.
  • Q wrote:
    Lot of bans lately, but we are mostly agreed on this one. Andrew has been banned VIA vote conducted by the major members and Staff. Any proxies he uses will be banned and his new posts deleted. Evidently we're serious this time.

-Q
    Yay! I vote for his banning too... Hope there'll be no spam in the forum.!
    I saw his filler threads... he does that cuz he's so stupid to post good things...
  • nightice wrote:

When will you learn...

radeon wrote:
    raDeon gamer (4:42:55 PM): im gonna start my own winboards
    raDeon gamer (4:42:58 PM): with IBM warpster
    raDeon gamer (4:43:06 PM): with the same graphics and everything

That's just stupid.

What a moron... any news about this? I say if it ever comes to be, we all go on it and spam it and like a retard like someone we know did to us.... (Radon)

That wouldn't make you any better than him if you spammed him....

BTW what is his forums URL?
  • Dont you guys realize that hes doing this just to get the reaction your giving him? He WANTS you to get all worked up over this, how do you not realize that?
  • He's on his home territory, so we we're "showing him something". Admittadly in skirmish it's about the equivalent of burning Dresden, so not very justifyable, but was fun while it lasted. Gave IBM a workout too.

-Q
  • Q wrote:

What the fuck it is?? It's like some anti-winboards crap! Why he did that?
  • He's being he usuall [CS]ed self.

-Q
  • Is it a forum? or just some HTML crap?
  • It's a real phpBB forumn, so you can post, but you have to regester and get Administ approval and all that before you can get in.

-Q
  • I don't think he'll approve my registration...
    He hates me.
  • I don't think he'll approve anyone, especially me. But then again, I'm not going to try!

-Q
  • Yeah, me too... Why to use his forum?? We have WinBoards... which will be better anyway!
  • OK, you STILL dont understand that your doing EXACTLY what he wants you to do? How hard can it be to understand that? He is doing that to bother you, and make you attack it, wasting your time, and get all worked up about it. If you still dont understand that, then you have some serious reading problems.
  • Oh. I see. Sorry... i'm some kinda...stupid...
  • Dont you guys realize that hes doing this just to get the reaction your giving him? He WANTS you to get all worked up over this, how do you not realize that?

Fishnet, you're the sensible one.
  • Well, i guess if Andrew is officially back, i guess I could start over from a blank page and forget the past...
  • I think it just happened when we were clearing out the IP banlists. It was like, 15 things, and ppl like MrMac (Who'se NEVER been banned) were getting blocked.

-Q
  • Well we CAN forget about the past... SO is he still banned?
  • As long as he maintains a good standing I'm willing to maintain a reasonably lenient stance towards him.

-Q
  • I say we forget the past and work towards a better future!
  • Andrew wrote:
    I say we forget the past and work towards a better future!

i say we ban your wise ass right now :P
  • Calmly, calmly. I'd really rather not have a riot start. I admit he's had a *VERY* infamous past, and admittadly I'll be unhappy if it repeats, but let's wait and see.

-Q
  • *sigh*

In my opinion, this is a mistake, just liike letting back in other banned members. Some reentries have been good, others have been not.
  • Well, he will have to prove there's been an appreciable change from his old self. He hasn't been let off scot-free and I think that should be generally known.

-Q
  • uh..... haven't we tried this kind of thing before? usually it blows up in our faces and causes flame wars..... like letting IBM back in..... tomchu.... thats maybe an ok example, he hasn't been too bad and has given some usefull information.... however to my recollection radeon has never been helpful and has insulted other members, myself encluded, so i think this is a bad idea.... a very bad idea!
  • Hmm? Tom was banned at one point?
  • Yea, back when we became "WinBoards" from WinWorld Forums, he started some crap and got banned like the 1st or 2nd day. Then when we didn't upgrade phpBB in time, he screwed it up. A while after that (That happened ages ago) he got back in and he hasn't been too ancredibly annoying yet. I'll admit there's room for imporvement, but nothing like back when he 1st got banned.

And as far as I can tell this was something of an oversight. He still has to prove he can be a good member of our "society", if not, well, bye!

-Q
  • BlueSun wrote:
    uh..... haven't we tried this kind of thing before? usually it blows up in our faces and causes flame wars..... like letting IBM back in..... tomchu.... thats maybe an ok example, he hasn't been too bad and has given some usefull information.... however to my recollection radeon has never been helpful and has insulted other members, myself encluded, so i think this is a bad idea.... a very bad idea!

(fail) You're too strict. And HOW can you be so sure if Warp is doing the same thing? (wrong)
  • Womans instinct.

And like I said, he'll have to prove he can be a responsible "citizen" here.

-Q
This discussion has been closed.