Andrew AKA raDeon AKA Radon has been banned

13»

Comments

• Q wrote:
    Womans instinct.

-Q

Not really. ;)
  • Q, sometimes an idea may seem great at first but in the long run they turn sour. DONT DO IT PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 :(
  • Q wrote:
    Womans instinct.

And like I said, he'll have to prove he can be a responsible "citizen" here.

-Q

which i know he cant do.
  • I say give raDeon a chance. Everyone deserves a third chance.
  • Roger wrote:
    I say give raDeon a chance. Everyone deserves a third chance.

radon gasser deserves to DIE a slow and painful death.
  • We never said "Let's let him back in!", it just happened by accedent. And again, if this turns sour the way it did last time, the "long run" wont be very long. If it becomes obvious to me (@least, I don't know about others) that this is heading the same was as it did last time, I'll cut it short.

-Q

PS. I appreciate the feelings of the general populace, but what are they exactly? I've heard both sides, usually pretty extreme, but no complete tally of feelings.
  • You know what LOL....? This discussion is pointless... IT'S OBVIOUS that if raDeon screws up, he'll be banned. What else need to say? (fail) Nothing else.
  • raDeon was just annoying before.
  • According to the new "penal code" ppl get the 3rd chance. Tom and Babb are on theirs, as he is now. If things go south, as has been said many times before, he gets 'et (As they say in the B-movie fan buissiness). EOF.

-Q
  • Eggzaculy. So end of discussion. I hope (wrong)
  • Q wrote:
    According to the new "penal code" ppl get the 3rd chance. Tom and Babb are on theirs, as he is now. If things go south, as has been said many times before, he gets 'et (As they say in the B-movie fan buissiness). EOF.

-Q

apparently according to the thing before roger edited it, raDeon was on out 3, and i've been banned 3 times, just so you know, so technically i am an exception.
  • Babb, one of those times didn't count... I think...

raDeon was only twice,
  • I've forgotten how many times Babbs been banned. I KNOW that he's only gotten 2, so this'll be "do-or-die" for him.

-Q
  • no i had 3...one was never publicly announced.
  • SO I guess that one didn't count. Anyway, you should be happy you're still here. :)
  • And he's been banned AGAIN! ::roll:

-Q
  • um..... maybe an admin/mod would lock this as i dont' see it resulting in anything but anger and more..... unrest in the fourms
  • I'll lock this.
This discussion has been closed.