My new (when I get it) computer

2»

Comments

• and so useful
  • Quick reply on Winboards is the best quick reply Ive ever seen...
  • Slash wrote:
    Quick reply on Winboards is the best quick reply Ive ever seen...

Yeah. I have been using it alot more now. Its awsome.
  • Wonder how you have just understood that...
  • BOD wrote:
    ConDef wrote:
    Rosewill ATI RADEON 9550 Video Card
    Specifications:
    Chipset/Core Speed: ATI RADEON 9550/250MHz
    Memory/Effective Speed: 128MB DDR/400MHz
    BUS: AGP 4X/8X
    Ports: VGA Out(15 Pin D-Sub) + TV-Out (S-Video) + DVI
    Support 3D API: DirectX 9, OpenGL 1.5
    Max Resolution@32bit Color: 2048X1536@60Hz
    Cable/Accessories: S-Video cable, Driver CD, Manual

OK card. Wouldn't say its NICE.
  • I'll get Radeon 9800Pro with 256Mb onboard soon.
  • Why not get 6600GT? Only a few bucks more.
  • a 256 Radeon 9500 or whatever number is like 170$ , its WELL worth it and now much more than the 128. ~ Justin~
  • Hmmm... much cheaper in Russia!
  • If stuff if cheaper in Russia, why not save up and get something better, or @least a newer cooling setup so Fish can't keep claiming that everything you hate is because it gets too hot, or whatever he keep saying.

-Q
  • Most of Russians earn just $100-$250 a month... sometimes even less... So that's a problem...
  • Opps...

That completely missed me ::oops: Sorry to hear...

-Q
  • Slash wrote:
    Most of Russians earn just $100-$250 a month... sometimes even less... So that's a problem...

Wow... my aunts and uncles get that much a month (~$150). So other countries go by the same way... Never knew that.
  • think bout it tho, they may get paid less, but if stuff is cheaper over there then they wont notice.....
  • True. My cousin bought Windows XP for $2!
  • then agen i bet the rate of inflation ther is lower than it is over ehre....
  • The heady world of International Economics...

-Q
  • yeah. economics is a "fun" lesson.....
  • We can get almost any commercial app for just $2, and it will be legal to use here! :)
  • Someday I'm gonna pay a visit to my relatives on the other side of the world and go on a shopping spree... A meal there is like 50 cents.
  • Don't forget "XP Starter Edition" ! WoW... .5US$... What countries are they in?

-Q
  • i wanna go to aus and visit my great uncles/aunts/cousins etc....

they have this thing called "sun" lol
  • Q wrote:
    Don't forget "XP Starter Edition" ! WoW... .5US$... What countries are they in?

-Q

Please don't laugh... Cambodia.
  • I'm sure Q meant that in all good intentions.
  • Yeah I know what he meant. I just said it in case.
  • If I have an intent, you'll know it (You know what I mean (I think...)).

That's honestly not what I expected...

-Q
  • Heh. What DID you expect. But really! I bought the iBook there for $80!
  • Wow! What's the specs on your iBook, again?
  • the cd-rw numbers is low for my case, if i remember correctly 32x10x40 i have 52x32x52 (whcih i bought @ fry's electronics [i know its only in CA] for $20) so yea.
    Someday I'm gonna pay a visit to my relatives on the other side of the world and go on a shopping spree... A meal there is like 50 cents.
    I been to china, and everything is extremely inexpensive, class dining their is only $30USD for 9 people. THey also have DVD's/Games for about hm DVD's costed me $4 american (yes its in english) and bought about 20. Games I didn't buy but my cousin said he got cs/wc3 for $2china money so thats roughly $.20USD.

[edit] did i mention all houses are 2 stories standard in goungzhou. Even 3-4 stories are their. They only pay water/electricity bills. Restrooms there are horrible (NO FLUSHING! You have to use a hose to hose it down and you have to kneel to poop!) I also went on so many damn types of transportation, boat, plane, double decker buses, subway. ETC. damn got off rambling didnt i?