I've got Trillian!!!!

2»

Comments

• James Babb wrote:
    Topher,

I remember that you were the first person I ever talked to on AIM. You were the one that made me get AIM.
    Hey the first user with whom I ever talked at AIM was... mam693... if you still remember him...

He wasn't here a lot... Who knows what's wrong with him?

Again, thanks to Fish who forced me to use AIM...
  • I don't know what happened to him.

Yea I remember the "Should Slash get AIM poll!" that everyone said Yes too (I beleive). Fish also got me on AIM those many years ago...

-Q
  • I will never regret that I decided to get AIM.
  • i Got an Aim account,
    Cos no one had an MSN acct!
  • Q wrote:
    I don't know what happened to him.

Yea I remember the "Should Slash get AIM poll!" that everyone said Yes too (I beleive). Fish also got me on AIM those many years ago...

-Q

Ya, I noticed his emails set to "deleteme@aol.com" or something, and hes never here or on AIM. I wonder what happened to him.

Anyway, yeah, I remember getting Q to get AIM... on the Crapaq 475MHz... and when he first got it he was on for like 2 days straight, then went off only to go on about once a week.... NOW hes on all the time again, which is far better!
  • I'm really worried of mam693... Who knows him personally? Maybe he's dead or something??
  • I hear mam lost his internet connection or something.
  • Q wrote:
    I don't know what happened to him.

-Q

Ya, I noticed his emails set to "deleteme@aol.com" or something, and hes never here or on AIM. I wonder what happened to him.

Anyway, yeah, I remember getting Q to get AIM... on the Crapaq 475MHz... and when he first got it he was on for like 2 days straight, then went off only to go on about once a week.... NOW hes on all the time again, which is far better!

The last email convo regarding him i had with his mom, who checked his email address and replied "Matt no longer has inet privilages, please delete him from any lists you might have"

?????? wtf is that about i dunno. I dont wanna have another chat with his mom tho.
  • Maybe he posted something wrong, his mom looked at it, and was worried...
    Then she disallowed him to use internet...

Sorry to say, but that may mean something wrong... I suppose he can be dead...
  • Well, most of us can agree that mam693 was a real nice guy, he was honest and a whole lot more, maybe in the future, he'll come back. Hopefully
  • ==Day Whatever==

I have been using trillian for a while now. It is good, but I have hit a small snag.

I have 41 names other merged contacts. Almost all of them dont know who I am. I have talked to everyone on my buddy list before, so I don't know where these names could have come from. Some one help me with this problem please.
  • Well apparently I had all of Tophers contacts for some reason or another.[/code]
  • James Babb wrote:
    Well apparently I had all of Tophers contacts for some reason or another.[/code]

when you talk to one of my contacts too, make sure your im sitting there next to them too.
  • wtf? How do you explain that happening, James?
  • wtf? How do you explain that happening, James?

I...dont...know. And that is the honest to god truth. They appeared when I installed trillian, which I got from Topher.
  • I understand now.
  • O I see, it was just the Program Files dir, not the actuall installer...

-Q
  • There's another type of messaging client called Instant Messenger 2 (IM2) which looks promising. Oct 20th is their next major release. I remember thinking it's not as good as Trillian but it has the potential to be a good rival. Check it out.
  • Ian wrote:
    There's another type of messaging client called Instant Messenger 2 (IM2) which looks promising. Oct 20th is their next major release. I remember thinking it's not as good as Trillian but it has the potential to be a good rival. Check it out.

im downloading it now
  • It sucked.
  • I'll check it out after I get back from EET242...

-Q
  • Ian wrote:
    There's another type of messaging client called Instant Messenger 2 (IM2) which looks promising. Oct 20th is their next major release. I remember thinking it's not as good as Trillian but it has the potential to be a good rival. Check it out.
    Heh! Thanks for the link.... getting it now...