Russin Winworld server???

2»

Comments

• Hey Slash!

I think its more like 128kbps!
  • Yeah, well his IP left fast, and hes been on with several, so its 56K. That explains the leeching.
  • Man... When I had 56K I never leeched. You know what I did? I would burn the files on CD and had a friend on broadband upload it for me. :)
  • My problem is that i have to <b>DOWNLOAD</b> the files first...

-Joe
  • I haven't 56K. It's in my dreams!!! I have 24K connection!!!

P.S. You have very stupid Russian translator. I haughed a lot how it translated my main page.
  • We all are (mostly) over 1000Kbps, so we user our connections for downloads. LEECHES SLOW US DOWN.
  • Yea, we use Altavistas BabelFish, so I suspect it kindof mangled your writing.

-Q
  • I haven't 56K. It's in my dreams!!! I have 24K connection!!!

Slash, shouldn't that go in the lame jokes thread? You're joking right?
  • I have a feeling that he may be telling the truth, I know what's left of the USSR is a rather impoverished area. Maybe AOL is actually *GOOD* compared to some ISPs :eek:

-Q
  • edited May 2004
    Yikes!!!

Our bandwith would serve like 400 people or more... wow...
  • This is why I'm proud to have a 384 k connection!
  • This is why I'm proud to have a 1.5 M connection!
  • This why I'm proud to have a 5.9 m connection!
  • Thats why Im poud to have a 3.2MB connection.
  • Internet Service 8770
    Duration: 00:38:19
    Speed: 24.0 Kbps
    Sent: 547 235 bytes
    Received: 1 814 824 bytes.
    So, that is my connection. It sucks, but what to do?

Now, about the main thing. I really want to translate your great site, so send me its HTML and you'll get it back in Russian. OK?

mailto:slash@hotmail.ru
  • How much are you paying for your connection?
  • I pay 16 roubles for 1 hour. It is about $0.60. It's too much isn't it?? (bounce)
  • for 24/7 access, its over $400.
  • ......Wow, mines 1.5Mbps for 29$

I love America!
  • I'm proud to have my cable = 2000 Kbps capable!
  • But HOW often does it reach that speed? :P
  • 1.5 mbps dsl for 26.99, america rules!
  • 3- 5.9 Mbps Cable for like $33 or so...
  • mine is stable. Its always at 384 downloading. One time it was going fast and bumped up to 406. dont ask how that happened. I have NO idea.
  • well now we all know that all the best internet deals resign in america and not some other foregin country!

american-flag.jpg
  • YES!

USA KICKS ASS!

We need to take over Mexico, we alrady got Florida, Texas, and California from them! lets go for the whole thing and shit all the mexicans to Canada. Then take over Canada and send the Mexicans and Canadians to Africa, then They will make the first half black, half mexican, half Canadian!!! MUST TAKE OVER!!!!!!
  • Too bad I don't Verizon here. Only 26 bucks and 1.5 mbit. Damn...
  • YES!

USA KICKS ASS!

We need to take over Mexico, we alrady got Florida, Texas, and California from them! lets go for the whole thing and shit all the mexicans to Canada. Then take over Canada and send the Mexicans and Canadians to Africa, then They will make the first half black, half mexican, half Canadian!!! MUST TAKE OVER!!!!!!

lmao.... I think it'd be a third white, third black, third mexican country. Otherwise you'd have one race hanging off the continent if you had a half of each. :P

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file