James Babb baned AGAIN!

edited November 2004 in News & Announcements
This time, it was for racism... the post with it still exists, so you may be able to find it...

I dont really know when hes getting unbanned, it seems more friendly without him and his idiocy.

Comments

• (fail) all i said was i didnt like ska, and he goes off making his comments
  • He added me to his contact list and I disallowed it and blocked him on msn.
  • I 2nd your motion,
    I dont really know when hes getting unbanned, it seems more friendly without him and his idiocy.
    lets hope never, and agreed
  • Clearly he doesnt seem to realize that hes becoming more and more hated, and he keeps doing idiotic things... I may just leave this ban for good.
  • i say leave the ban for good.

EDIT hes starting to bring his idiocy to BS forums too. I actually had to :gasp: LOCK A TOPIC!
  • He's being a retard, I just can't imagine why he's being such an ass.
  • i dunno if hes got his panties in a bunch or what but he really pushed the line when he used that insult.
  • Can this be a permanent ban?

NOW I see why he was banned from other forums.
  • keep him banned for good...

come on racism? thats wack...
  • Probably the lowest you can go... Really, really whack.
  • keep him banned for good...

come on racism? thats wack...

if i knew him in person hed be in a hosptital cuz i would beat the shit out of him too badly.
  • Who feels like DDoSing him? :D
  • Alright, I missed all of this, but judging solely by what I can see after the fact (2 really poor posts (Including the Mexican Infamy)) he's certainly carried himself poorly and displayed a prediliction with disturbing the peace and
    rousing emotion unnededly.

-Q
  • Who feels like DDoSing him? :D

Sadly I cannot, my connection is slow, but a group of us...
  • Get WinMX from www.winmx.com

Make a folder to share, like C:\WinMX that has nothing in it...

put http://fishnet.no-ip.org:81/downloads/P ... 041102.wsx in it.

Allow wsx files to be shared.

When people open that file, it adds HIM to a list of servers, which gets his connection hammered by people trying to connect to it

Much bettr than us DDoSing him. (y)
  • lmao! worht a try
  • that seems easy enough
  • edited October 2004
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • racism? (fail)
  • Wtf happened with him...
    He used to be nice, a helpfull member,
    Now.... Hes a weirdo
  • I'd like to know that too. He used to be pretty good, but for a while now it seems like he's been slowly getting worse...

-Q
  • Quick, somebody Hammerhead his site!
  • Hmmm you've got me interested!
  • Wont do much good. I think that he's been rather soundly chastised and anything more, especially of that excess, would just be overkill, sortof like the Radon forumns buissiness (Which I admit was fun).

-Q
  • I'm still interested! (Not in using it on babb tho..) I'm planning to use it for something else...
  • Why is WinBoards a magnet for fucking dumbasses? So many idiots in the recent past have come and gone. WinBoard majorly lacks knowledgeable members/regulars who are friendly and know what the hell they are talking about.

We need more of them. People of Babb's kind bring this forum down with shit we dont need.
  • WinBoard majorly lacks knowledgeable members/regulars who are friendly and know what the hell they are talking about.

If that's the case then why don't you come around more often then your current ~1/week?

-Q
  • Because I have a life Q. - OFF the computer. I try to come here as much as I can.

But seriously man, wake up and look around this board we should have at least more then 10 regular members who know their thing about computers and aren't like 15 or under. (NO OFFENSE TO ANYONE)
  • You didn't say 16 or under... because ur 16 yourself.....
  • So, why the age declaration?

And honestly, unless new ppl come in and ask questions, we're (possibly) just going to introvert. Unless people come in, we can't force them.

-Q
This discussion has been closed.