Your printer

edited September 2015 in Hardware
What printer(s) (if any) do you have? Mine is an Epson Stylus Photo 825.

Comments

• HP Deskjet 5650

-Q
  • HP Deskjet 656c
  • HP Deskjet 3340 USB

LOL, We all have deskjets
  • HP Deskjet 600c HP Deskjet 340
  • HP Laserjet 1100A
    Epson Stylus Color C86
    Brother All-In-One MFC-210C
    Brother HL-630 Laser
    HP Photosmart 7550

Several other lasers and inkjets, too...
  • Oh yeah! The HP has an Epson Color Stylus C40. It came with a Canon BJC-250.
  • There's some of those Lexmark Z11's aroud... but they're old, costly, and kind of poor in general. Used to have a Canon S330.
  • Apollo P-2500.. cheapass 30 dollar printer.
  • HaHa! HP printer that HP doesn't support anymore (I think they're really HPs...)!

-Q
  • Yea, we had an Appollo... it broke a lot.

Our doctor threw out two Epson Stylus Color 777's...
  • Q wrote:
    HaHa! HP printer that HP doesn't support anymore (I think they're really HPs...)!

-Q

EXACTLY! I can't FIND any NEW drivers OUT THERE.
  • That a boilogy BOOK or something horrifyingly similar to what I've got...

HaH! Don't think I don't know a ViewSonic when I see one! And Georgia-Pacific finishes this piclist off!

-Q
  • HP LaserJet 5000N
  • The thing that says "Biology" that's magenta is my binder... with my label that I made. The green thing under the Epson is the bio text.

The "ViewSonic" is Sony branded, I believe.
  • HP LaserJet 4 Plus and a Canon i320, I use the laser for text, the Canon for important stuff, or color.
    I also got a old HP Deskjet, Canon BJ200, and a Lexmark Z11, none of which have ink though.

~Duff
  • HP Deskjet 3325
    Lexmark Z600
    Canon BJC1000 (no ink)
    Olivetti JP192 (no ink)
  • HP All In One 2400 Series (2410)
    EPSON Stylus CX5400
  • HP LaserJET 4 hooked up via network.

runs like a charm!
  • EPSON Stylus CX5200

hp deskjet 960c

HP DeskJet 697C
  • im getting 2 lazerjets soon, so soon i can retire my 600c because it prints shit when i dont tell it to print anything, and its all garbled trash that wastes a 25$ cartrage.
  • I have a shit load of printers. The main ones I use are my mircoWriter Laser printer, my old dot matrix Ctolh printer and my Cannon BJC 4200.
  • Don't you have a Color Laserjet?
  • Don't you have a Color Laserjet?
    Are there Color Laserjets? Nice!

Anyway, I see HP is really dominating all other companies in printers' popularity...
  • None, if I want color I use my Cannon. There are color laser printers but they cost to much.

HP printers are cheap. I would buy one, damn printer can cost about 50 bucks but you end up spending 30 bucks for ink. Lexmark seems to be the high ranking home printer in PC World Magizine.
  • I have a cannon bubblejet color 4100, don't use it, only have black ink, one block that fills the whole cartridge holder, instead of two tiny ones for color and black. Right now I have an HP officejet V40. It's a 4 in 1 printer (printer, scanner, copier, fax). We bought it from best buy on clearance, as they were being replaced by a newer model.
  • I could have sworn you said you had a CLJ.

Lexmarks suck. I had a couple. I'd never buy from then again. The quality was poor and teh cartridges are horribly expensive. HP and Epson still own and I expect always will.
  • Lexmark X83 P.C.F- Inkjet
    Epson Stylus COLOR 660- Inkjet
    Lexmark Z11- InkJet
    Citizen 200GX- Very Old Dot Matrix NOT COLOR

I REALLY want to get lazers in my house...

BTW, The ink costs about the same if your concerned about 4 bucks...
  • a HUGE old OKI OkiJet 300c (same as IBM/Lexmark Execjet 4076C)
    mibe2c.jpg

But the cartridge is emtpy, so I'm gonna throw it out. Im currently using a STAR LC-10 Multifont on a USB -> parallel adaptor:
    star2.jpg
    This thing is virtually indestructable. Its from 1988 or something, and still works like new!

My parents use this thing:
    HP DESKJET 710C
    dj710.jpg
    I recently threw out 2 HP DeskJets 720C because they both had empty cartridges and the power supplys failed.

I'm gonna buy a laserprinter soon.
  • you cant just buy a new cartridge for that monster?