Your favorite Apps.

2»

Comments

• Oh! So that's what Seti is!
  • About the calcs, My Ti83 has a better display than tha plusthing. The 83 has better visibility.
    AND my Ti83 has PORTOS. A operating system I wrote for the thing. I also programmed a clock, a simple text editor, a chat program and some games.

BEAT THAT FISH
    muhuhuhahahaha (woot)
  • Mozilla 1.6, WinAmp 5, Gaim 0.77, OpenOffice 1.1, ePSXe 1.6, & Project64 1.5 SP1.
  • HPs are still better :P (;))

-Q

PS. AJHAHAHHAHAHA Fish, time for Operation Calculation!
  • Q wrote:
    A 'scientific calc'? Does it graph?

-Q

PS. You have RPN YaY!

Essentially, it knows PEMDAS, but doesn't graph. You can do some stuff with variables (not that I or my math teacher know how). It also has a 2 line display, which is <b><i>way</b></i> better than those one line display calculators. It was $15 or $20 and I've had it for almost 2 years.

It's an HP 30S.
    hp30s.jpg
    I use the blue or black faceplate, I think.

What's an RPN, Q?

BTW- Here's Q's, I believe. This is an HP 48g II, he said he had a 48g. Should be similar.
    48gIIphotograph.jpg

Good page for HP Calcs (in another language) that I got the pics from: http://www.kalkulacky.cz/hp/hp.htm
  • O GOD HP FUQUED THE CALCS!

That it's NOT my calculator! I have a 48G, not that ughlyhole GII!

B00000JBLL.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

THAT is mine.

-Q

PS. RPN:

There are 2 (known) ways of typing equations into a calc, Algebraic and RPN (Reverse Polat Notation)

Algrbraic is what TIs do:

(
    +
    )
    (ENTER)
    Clac returns 10

RPN is

X
    Calc returns 5
    X
    Calc returns 10
  • Only if I can find my TI Calc. My TI Calc is almost like a PDA. I use to use it for holding answers to tests on it and the best part was it had Space Invaders and Pong. Perfect for the bus trip home. Thing was I had to program it to hold the games.
  • Wats Pemdas?
    and Who shell, ur a yr7! Why would you use a graphic Calc? in yr10 it's "Compulsory" to have one, the only 2 thing's i like bout em is A)Messageing and B) Tetris. Tetris is the best game ever i mean...... Pong? uuurgh thats like 25yrs old!
  • Try 30 years old.
  • I have it for Atari !

Atari 2600 will never die, sure you cant figure out what the hell the games are because the graphics suck ass, but its adicting. I played PacMan and Mouse trap for hours. and Donkey Knong (Mario) is adictive.

Now, the NES just kicks it's ass. I would play Super Mario Brothers, 2, 3 for days.
  • sure you cant figure out what the hell the games are because the graphics suck ass

I can. :P ;) Mostly because I've had and played the games for years.
    I played PacMan and Mouse trap for hours. and Donkey Knong (Mario) is adictive.

My copy of Mouse Trap died so many years ago that I don't even really remember what it was like. I just seem to remember liking it. All my other games still work fine, though. (bounce)
  • Q wrote:
    A 'scientific calc'? Does it graph?

It's an HP 30S.
    hp30s.jpg
    I use the blue or black faceplate, I think.

What's an RPN, Q?

BTW- Here's Q's, I believe. This is an HP 48g II, he said he had a 48g. Should be similar.
    48gIIphotograph.jpg

Good page for HP Calcs (in another language) that I got the pics from: http://www.kalkulacky.cz/hp/hp.htm

OMG! That HP30s is gay!

This is my normal calc: Casio Fx82TL
    up_fx82tl.jpg

TI83 series still kicks HPs butt :D
  • James -

PEMDAS - Parenthesis - Exponents - Multiplication - Divistion - Addition - Substraction

Its just basically order of operations used in math.
  • TI83SE.jpg

TI-83+ ownz you.
  • HPs will never surrender to the tyrrany of Algeraic Notation! Reverse Polish Notation will rule over all!

-Q

PS. Yea HP seems to like making newer calcs ughly, even the 48Gs are ughly now
  • Where did u get that AWESOME calculator from?!!

I like to use FileZilla, Virtual PC 2004, MSN Messenger, WFWG 3.11, Frozen Bubble, mIRC, Alcohol 120%, Nero, WinISO, WinImage, and many more that I can't think of right now...

El-Trucha
  • Did I mention Daemon Tools?
    It rocks :D
  • Apache

PHP

Perl

Python

the best is GNU, they make the best programs.
  • behold my massive calculator!!
    it beats the shit out of anyones!!

it's called a brain!
  • calc.JPG

My Calc kicks ass
  • hm.....my "real" caculator ownz lol

fav app is...hmm...winamp, since im always listing to music :-p
  • Yep. WinAMP
  • DarkAIM, Trillian sucks for AIM.

Freenet, FIW, and FUQID

-Q
  • Q wrote:
    Trillian sucks for AIM.

Yeah it loses the connection alot, sometimes says people are on even if they arent, and its direct connect SUCKS. And I use DC almost DAILY.
  • Go DarkAIM!!!!
  • I have MentalMadness PIMP (Personal Instant Messaging Program) as AIM client. I changed it like when you want to shut it down it says "are you sure you want to log of" and then it gives two buttons "no" and "no". If you click the left No button the program closes. And I changed all the 105 icons.
  • 105 icons? :-?
  • Here's my calculator: :)

m100_g01.gif