Mozilla Firefox 1.0.3 [released 4/15/2005]

edited April 2005 in Software
Yup. You guessed it. Firefox 1.0.2 has bugs, though I bet you all knew that As I'm checking the firefox aviaries, I noticed firefox 1.0.3 in it (visit it @ http://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/ ... iary1.0.1/ ). So be prepared for Firefox 1.0.3.

I am using the betas of it and 1.0.3 does take care of the loading problems in which it takes longer to load.

NEW UPDATE: Firefox 1.0.3 was released the night of April 15, 2005. You should all update your browsers now.

Comments

• I'll download 1.0.3 when they release the en-GB version.
  • Yeh, I don't want to mess around with:
    1- American versions
    2- BETA versions ... they tend to be buggy...
  • One day the world will realise there is no such thing as "U.S. English"
  • Meh, its an exact Duplicate of U.K. English (aka THE ORIGINAL ENGLISH) but no, it takes about a day or so longer to come out...
  • American english uses words spelled how they sound, AND doesnt have phrases like "ELLO! LOOK ET EH WHEE BABY!", or "WATS ALL DIS THAN?"
  • JuleOS wrote:
    Yeh, I don't want to mess around with:
    1- American versions

I just wanted to mention that they do fix the loading problems that occurred in 1.0.2...
  • trainer4 wrote:
    JuleOS wrote:
    Yeh, I don't want to mess around with:
    1- American versions

I just wanted to mention that they do fix the loading problems that occurred in 1.0.2...

I read that 1.0.3 will fix the whole uninstall/reinstall thing.
  • American english uses words spelled how they sound, AND doesnt have phrases like "ELLO! LOOK ET EH WHEE BABY!", or "WATS ALL DIS THAN?"

WTF? I've never heard anybody speak like that :|
  • Same here.

And remember, ENGlish originated in ENGland and so you Americans don't own squat on our language.
  • Zenithus wrote:
    Same here.

And remember, ENGlish originated in ENGland and so you Americans don't own squat on our language.
    My ancestors originated there as well.
    They came over here speaking the same language
    as everyone but no one speaks like that now no
    matter where they live. You don't spead English
    as it originated either.
    Ownership? What, you want to take it back?

Thump
  • Sorry Thump, I didn't mean it to come across like that. I was having a go at Fish because of his stereo-typical English insult. None of us over here speak like that.
  • Zenithus wrote:
    Sorry Thump, I didn't mean it to come across like that. I was having a go at Fish because of his stereo-typical English insult. None of us over here speak like that.
    Oh, no problem, sorry to get in the way.
    There's probably a few holdouts over there who
    speak like that though. There used to be quite a
    few people from the mountains where I lived who
    still spoke some of the "old" English but they may
    have all died out by now.

Thump
  • And we don't like "a spot of tea" as some people tend to think...
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • saying people speak like that in the U.K. is like saying everyone in the US speaks like:

"yo dawg wat up my nigga!"

or however that gay ass excuse for speech goes.......
  • Only blacks speak like that.

And today the US seems to have alot of them making a mess of things like making awful music, brainwashing white people, etc.
  • A lot of white people talk like that too.
  • That's the brainwashing I was talking about.
  • I am getting tired of people like that.

They walk with the waist of the pants down around thier knees, and they take like 10 minutes to walk a foot.

:(

O_O
    Seriously, no British people talk like that. I was on vacation with a ton of Brits and I heard nothing like that.
  • Seriously, no British people talk like that. I was on vacation with a ton of Brits and I heard nothing like that.

WHATS ALL DIS THAN?
  • Americans can't say pasta
  • Americans can't say the original word that Santa Claus comes from...that's why it's Santa Claus...
  • I believe English is open source and US English is
    just a separate distro. {probably the most used
    distro in the world.}
    And most of the falacious thinking comes from
    things we've seen in old movies or something.
    JuleOS wrote:
    And we don't like "a spot of tea" as some people tend to think...
    A pity that. I'd been informed of that before and
    was very disappointed. I think it was in an old
    war movie and while the bombs were dropping
    around them an Englishman spoke and said:
    "I believe I'll prepare a spot of tay."
    No doubt it was written by an American.
    BOD wrote:
    Americans can't say pasta
    JuleOS wrote:
    Americans can't say the original word that Santa Claus comes from...that's why it's Santa Claus...
    I'm sure we could, we just don't want to and the
    ability to pronounce Italian and German words
    really has little to do with English.
    Very interesting. Thanks JuleOS.

Thump
  • American's speak broken english/ We have modified the "true" english language, just as england has modified latin/ greek words for there version of "english"
  • edited April 2005
    And fish the version you used, is like something out of Monty's python or fawlty towers!!!!!!
  • Fawlty Towers is hilarious

and there is an edit button
  • I want to know what happend to the delete button
  • You can only delete a post if its the latest one, ie: if someone has replied you can't delete. or something like that
  • damn, how did I forget about that.... Thanks Bod, but yes fawlty towers if good, so is "are you being served"....