Mozilla Firefox 1.0.3 [released 4/15/2005]

Comments

• Every time i watch "are you being served" i suddenly feel like eating a taco, i don't know why.

I miss Mr Bean, he was funny.

Also I can't wait for a new season of Red Dwarf, according to thier site they were supposed to work on it after the movie was done and so far as i know it is.
  • I miss Mr Bean also.....
  • edited April 2005
    [ Post contents removed by Trainer4 ]

EDIT: I blew off some steam. Post contents have been removed.
  • chigowolfs wrote:
    I miss Mr Bean also.....
    so do I... it has been a long time since I've seen an episode...
  • edited April 2005
    trainer4 wrote:
    [ Post contents removed by Trainer4 ]
    Thanks for taking "fight" out of the topic subject
    trainer4. We're guilty of being off topic but I was
    only teasing some of my distant cousins who's
    familys still live in England. Just funning, not
    fighting. Interesting news about FireFox but I'm
    still using 1.0 and I'll wait until I get further
    reports from you or some others.

Thump
  • we were fighting, i guess, about the english thing..... but now we are talkign about british TV...... maybe we should start a new thread about it in AR
  • A lot of UK tv is shit pop idol, big brother, pretty much any soap....

Little Britain 0wnz u
  • edited April 2005
    [ post contents removed by me ]
  • My parents learned UK English before American English.
  • ok. I removed the newer topic... I was just upset about something and took it out on WinBoards... I'm sorry.
  • Trainer its ok.... this topic, just went WAAAYYY off topic......
  • OK. New deveolopments have arisen for the production of Firefox 1.1 (te be released in June 2005). You can read the article by Asa Dotzler by going to http://weblogs.mozillazine.org/asa/archives/007915.html.

Roadmap for the Firefox 1.1 Development image @ http://piercedotzler.com/asa/rm11.png

The development of Firefox 1.0.3 still continues as bugs are being fixed. It most likely will be released sometime in the next 2 weeks.

The talk about Firefox 1.1 will start after Firefox 1.0.3 is released to the public.
  • ok. Mozilla is taking far too long with Firefox 1.0.3... the current release seems fine. I notice no bugs or security threats. They are far behind on their Firefox 1.1 development, as you can see in the image:
    firefox-roadmap-2005-02-01.png
  • Trainer, thanks for the updates
  • OK. I have recieved word that Mozilla will release the FINAL to Firefox 1.0.3 sometime this weekend. This has not been confirmed yet. Check back for more...

As for the Firefox 1.1 production, the DPR release is due sometime in the next few weeks. A whole new thread will be started for this at an appropriate time.
  • They're still making 1.0.2 for some languages...
  • American english uses words spelled how they sound, AND doesnt have phrases like "ELLO! LOOK ET EH WHEE BABY!", or "WATS ALL DIS THAN?"

american english is the worst of all. its like english for brain damaged ppl. uk english is funny
    canadian (real english) 0wnz u
  • actually UK english is the real english US english is composed of many words from other languages

and canadian english does own you
  • On topic:

Apparently it was released tonight, ffx update prompted me to upgrade about 10 minutes ago and I just installed it.
  • nightice wrote:
    On topic:

Apparently it was released tonight, ffx update prompted me to upgrade about 10 minutes ago and I just installed it.
    Apparently, you are correct. Thank you for telling us.

I told you all it would be released this weekend, and it was :-)
  • Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.7.7) Gecko/20050414 Firefox/1.0.3

Yeah, it's final. Oh, and it hasn't broken my theme (Smoke) or any extensions yet.
  • Oh, no.... you have got to be kidding me... They have already started on the production of 1.0.4... That's right, 1.0.4.... I found this in the aviary branches....
  • BlueSun wrote:
    actually UK english is the real english US english is composed of many words from other languages

and canadian english does own you

Us UKians (and other European countries) went over to the US in something like 1700s and destroyed your native americans. You americans are made up of the Spanish, French, British, German, etc.

Thus, you suck, we rock. :D

[ Sorry for going off topic, again, this just NEEDED to be said ]
  • If you want to be really technical, the native americans were Russians that came over when the small gap between Alaska and Asia froze over in the ice-age.
  • BOD wrote:
    If you want to be really technical, the native americans were Russians that came over when the small gap between Alaska and Asia froze over in the ice-age.

O_O

Where the f*ck did you learn that!?
  • In third grade. LMAO
  • was it that long ago ? haha
  • BOD wrote:
    If you want to be really technical, the native americans were Russians that came over when the small gap between Alaska and Asia froze over in the ice-age.
    Technically, it's just a theory Bod, and they weren't
    Russians really. There wasn't any Russia at the
    time and they were Mongolians like the Eskimos up
    in Alaska now.
    And they often cross over in Kayaks even today so
    they probably didn't need the ice to freeze over.
    That's probably who the American Indians
    descended from but they are very different.

I'm still using 1.0.0.0 or how many ever .o.o.o's
    there are and it's working fine. Is there any use
    to change over really?

Thump
  • Thump wrote:
    BOD wrote:
    Technically, it's just a theory Bod, and they weren't
    Russians really. There wasn't any Russia at the
    time and they were Mongolians like the Eskimos up
    in Alaska now.
    And they often cross over in Kayaks even today so
    they probably didn't need the ice to freeze over.
    That's probably who the American Indians
    descended from but they are very different.

I'm still using 1.0.0.0 or how many ever .o.o.o's
    there are and it's working fine. Is there any use
    to change over really?

Thump
    It all has to do with security... do you want to be secure?
  • I'd say it's worth it, it doesnt take that long to upgrade.