Hurst Un-Limited Shutdown - Major Health Problems

13»

Comments

• yup, MM said it.....

it seems like every month we have a new person that says they are leaving.... most come back though.....
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • /me pictures tomchu in a field of sheep

When I dont' know somthing it makes me frustrated first then curious then i go out an learn it :P
  • make sure u use lube
  • Tomchu wrote:
    JuleOS wrote:
    Tomchu wrote:
    JuleOS wrote:
    Hmm, can I ask something?

Why do you make DULL comments?

You obviously have no fucking clue as to what I'm talking about, therefore FOAD PLZ KTHX BYEBYE HUGZ4U!

Go fuck dead sheep.

Okay.

PS: It makes you angry when you're ignorant, doesn't it? :)

I like the way you just took it and digested it. And yes, I am ignorant. That's why I've got A's in school and I'm taking AS level courses. Yes, I'm a retarded ignorant bastard :). I'm so ignorant that I prefer everything done myself.
    Zenithus wrote:
    I suppose this would be a good topic to announce my WinBoards retirement.

People in this forum have no respect for other people's opinions or problems, namely in this topic FishNET, Tomchu, and NiteIce among others.

So fuck you all, because if I ever come back to this retarded place, it'll be to write a suicide note.

Why do people take such things always personally? ALOT of members say they are leaving WB because someone he doesnt know at all, offended them in some way.

STOP TAKING THINGS PERSONALLY! ESPECIALLY IF YOU DO NOT KNOW THE PERSON WHO OFFENDED YOU!

I came bk to WB after having a heart attack and thinking that everyone on here was arsholes. I was mistaken.
    nightice wrote:
    I have respect for other people's opinions. Tom, on the other hand, doesn't seem to.

I try to respect other people's opinions, too. It gets hard sometimes :P
    Mr. C wrote:
    make sure u use lube

Ew.
  • what? better safe than sore, thats my motto
  • That motto from personal experience, Mr. C?
  • As always. (drool)
  • Get a condom too, you're never quite certain who those sheep have been running around with. ;)
  • JuleOS wrote:
    And yes, I am ignorant. That's why I've got A's in school and I'm taking AS level courses.

Maybe someone can explain to me how grades and ignorance are related?

btw:
    *noone* here gives a fuck about you're grades, *none* of you're employers are going to say "hmm let me see you're report card to make sure you have 100% A grades"

it's fuckwits like you that should not be touching a computer/internet to keep the rest of us from you're idiotic spam
  • Getting an A at GCSE is really easy, I just don't try hard enough LOL
  • lolskaters
  • nightice wrote:
    Get a condom too, you're never quite certain who those sheep have been running around with. ;)

but a condom only protects aginst some STD's

JuleOS: thank you for not double posting, and a heart attack? how old are you?
  • I think that was a funny.
  • BlueSun wrote:

but a condom only protects aginst some STD's
    then dont have sex at all :P
  • Awww but it feels so good :P
  • u seem disturbed by std's so do whatever u want i really dont care (fail)
  • nic wrote:
    JuleOS wrote:
    And yes, I am ignorant. That's why I've got A's in school and I'm taking AS level courses.

Maybe someone can explain to me how grades and ignorance are related?

btw:
    *noone* here gives a fuck about you're grades, *none* of you're employers are going to say "hmm let me see you're report card to make sure you have 100% A grades"

it's fuckwits like you that should not be touching a computer/internet to keep the rest of us from you're idiotic spam

Ignorant ones get Es and Fs. Surely that would've flew by you? (wrong)
    nic wrote:

A graders get better jobs, B, C, D, etc. graders don't stand a chance in these 'better' jobs. Also, ignorant bastards get downward arrows, which 'reflets on your work'.
  • Tomchu wrote:
    Bad grades != ignorance, just as
    Good grades != knowledge

You might get an A in English, Math, and Science, but what can you tell me about the memory controller on an Athlon 64 Venice? Absolutely nothing.

FOAD.

They suck ?
  • love the question mark.....

tomchu's right and basicaly some classes are so mind blowingly easy that any simplition could get an A, and those grades only reflect that subject anyway....

if you had an A in say a computer-related course, maybe, but i'd wager its still easy to get an A regaurdless of your knowledge on it
  • Tomchu is apparently always right; hence, he makes up the 4th of the Godhead, the arogant canadian, who is omniscient,

congrads tom, now you get to confuse christians even more about their schizophrenic divine creator/ruler, but the Godhead won't be complete until it contains a fifth figure, finishing the pentagon, that position will be auctioned off on ebay to support tsunami relief
  • you mean Creationism? why not
  • There's 5 sciences now?
  • i say we annex spontaneous generation