Hurst Un-Limited Shutdown - Major Health Problems

Comments

• Go to Norway, sometimes it never logs off, and sometimes it never logs on :P
  • BOD wrote:
    Go to Norway, sometimes it never logs off, and sometimes it never logs on :P

Let's not go to Norway :D

Let's stay in good ol' geordie newcastle...now populated with charvas that love the power house.

What kills me is that when the power house isn't doing over 18 stuff and under 18 stuff, its a gay bar :eek:
  • Woah woah woah.

I read alpha particles can't even penetrate a sheet of paper, much less skin.

Beta particles moderately hazardous I believe.

I also recall reading that gamma rays are the most dangerous, for one reason or another. I'll look it up later.
  • Duff wrote:
    Woah woah woah.

I also recall reading that gamma rays are the most dangerous, for one reason or another. I'll look it up later.

exactly

i read alot about it today, ill explain more later
  • Duff wrote:
    Woah woah woah.

Alpha can't penetrate a sheet of paper, but, if it gets into you, you're unlucky.

Beta can be stopped by your hand, if it gets into you, once again, you're unlucky.

Gamma is danagerous, but, it can be used to cure cancer (it kills off bad cells or sommit). Once again, is stopped by lead.

I'll scan my science notes later.
  • Beta are more dangerous to use, becuase they are absorbed by the body, that's why radiograpgers whear photographic film badges so they know when they've been exposed to mcuh...
  • yeh! You're like my science teacher. He's been telling me this stuff. We've got a test to do by Monday (fail)

They need to get that photographic film check regualarly.

Did you know...
    ALPHA substances can be used in smoke detectors?
  • :( the teacher who told me most of this stuff is no longer with us, the only person who managed to teach all 3 sciences properly..
  • :eek:

Dam it. I want that teacher!!

My Biology teacher scares me shitless.
    My Physics teacher gives me hwk.
    My Chem teacher is a complete weirdo.

Thus, my science lessons suck (fail)
  • My chem teacher scares me :|, she told us to do english exams stoned... LOL aparently makes more sense
  • JuleOS wrote:
    Did you know...
    ALPHA substances can be used in smoke detectors?
    Actually, I didn't know, I was wondering why there was a radioactivity symbol in my smoke detector.
  • lmao

My english teacher scares me...she thinks she's 'hip'.
  • And my english teacher is most likely on crack. That's the class's general consensus.
  • My maths teacher's cool :D

He's just a little weird some times...
  • EMF is real. The exposure to EMF is a major force in the world's health problems today.

One thing you might want to try is to save up for a Philip Stein Teslar watch. http://www.philipstein.com/

I wear one and I find easier rest, and a calming feeling. My mom's blood pressure dropped and her arthritic hip was improved.

Many say it's bs, but I think that EMF is a real force in our life. The Teslar watches are based upon the same premises of accupuncture and somewaht, the Yin and Yang. Our world does have magnetic fields of its own, but like yin and yang, compensates for itself to form a neutral. When we add to the EMF problems result.

B0006UCSX6.01-A31NGJJOGGIZ8T._SCMZZZZZZZ_.jpg
  • Sounds true to me.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Hmm, can I ask something?

Why do you make DULL comments?
  • Tomchu wrote:
    And I suppose next thing you'll be pushing is Alex Chiu's Immortality Device? LOL
    (wrong) I don't endorse pseudosciences, only alchemy. In all seriousness mister chew, I really believe this kid about his EMF issue.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • oh noes! my spleen ran away!
  • Roger (7:44:49 PM): Its probably his parents that are making him shutdown

I'm with Roger on this... his parents noticed the electric bill and told him he has to turn the computers off...

OR... hes in trouble and his punishment is no computers lololololol

electro-magnetic waves are *all around you* every day, all day, because the earth IS a giant magnet... its now the north and south poles work...

ive been around computers for an extremely long time that run 24/7.. along with TVs and cell phones, and so far have developed ZERO PROBLEMS.

The story just doesnt check out.

Noooo! He has sold some of them, given some to his bro and he used to keep his PC on all night sometimes.
  • Tomchu wrote:
    JuleOS wrote:
    Hmm, can I ask something?

Why do you make DULL comments?

You obviously have no fucking clue as to what I'm talking about, therefore FOAD PLZ KTHX BYEBYE HUGZ4U!

Go fuck dead sheep.
  • Stop double posting retard..... how many times has a mod or admin told you that?
  • BlueSun wrote:
    Stop double posting retard.....

'Nuff said
  • I suppose this would be a good topic to announce my WinBoards retirement.

People in this forum have no respect for other people's opinions or problems, namely in this topic FishNET, Tomchu, and NiteIce among others.

So fuck you all, because if I ever come back to this retarded place, it'll be to write a suicide note.
  • I have respect for other people's opinions. Tom, on the other hand, doesn't seem to.
  • Zenithus wrote:
    I suppose this would be a good topic to announce my WinBoards retirement.

People in this forum have no respect for other people's opinions or problems, namely in this topic FishNET, Tomchu, and NiteIce among others.

So fuck you all, because if I ever come back to this retarded place, it'll be to write a suicide note.

Why do people take such things always personally? ALOT of members say they are leaving WB because someone he doesnt know at all, offended them in some way.

STOP TAKING THINGS PERSONALLY! ESPECIALLY IF YOU DO NOT KNOW THE PERSON WHO OFFENDED YOU!
  • Well said MM.l
  • ohmigosh wrote:
    BlueSun wrote:
    Stop double posting retard.....

'Nuff said
    ditto