Windows media player

Comments

• LOL, I had 98 on a 133MHz with 64M RAM and it lagged. Stuck NT4 on it and ran great.
  • I had Win98 on a P90 with 24mb ram, and it ran winamp fine, and windows did work perfectly. no lag at all.
    Ooh... Winamp... I ran it on 486DX2-66MHz/8Mb RAM/512K Video
    And when I set high priority, it works good, but Windows(95) slowed down.
  • I won't dare to put 98 in those PCs... it'll be too slooooww.
  • lol WMP is a communist...wait untillll 10 comes out (alreasy a beta) thats goona be pure shit my friends..pure shit
  • Roger wrote:
    I won't dare to put 98 in those PCs... it'll be too slooooww.

98 Is slow on anything.
  • Winboy wrote:
    lol WMP is a communist...wait untillll 10 comes out (alreasy a beta) thats goona be pure shit my friends..pure shit

Ive noticed that Winboy has this thing for communism, and IBMWarpster has this thing for nazism...
  • LOL...

the Gov. is on to use warp...RUN
  • Ooookay, Winboy is a comi, Im not a nazi
  • LOL ..REMEMBER USE WINDES
  • This is going SOOO far off topic I'm wondering If I should split it, or lock it...

-Q
  • lets get back on topic
  • WMP 10 is goona be slower and laggier...any one plan on using it? ill still be using winamp
  • I saw this pic of it, it looks like it's like the 'New Start Menu' on steriods.

The '10 foot metaphor', you have to be able to understand it from 10 feet away.

-Q

PS. 'You have to be able to run away from 10 feet away.'
  • can u post some screen shots?
  • http://www.microsoft.com/windows/window ... cap_lg.jpg

I'm not going to post a screenshot or it'll kill Slash's line.

-Q
  • all the eye candy....thats defenatly goona be laggy and slow
  • WMP 10 will suck.
  • AMEN TO THAT
  • LOL, well said
  • Can I download WMP10 anywhere?
  • It'll probably have the same system requirements as Windows Blackcomb or Longhorn, And you still wont be able to do shit.

WMP is the only player in the world in which I dont know how to make playlists. I once wanted to play a MP3 file on WMP. I started it and I was like, what the fuck, how can I open a file? It first creates a playlist or something, in that playlist you cannot add more files, and when you press play those SRS FXs fucks up the sound.
  • I hate Wmp , its a PIA with the digital rights managment crap.... i use it thou, i only have a ver of 6x it came with 2k..... if u have winamp, does it need the drm crap? my bro is psycho and hits the pc when his pr0n has drm.....
    who here knows how to kill the drm?
  • Fish tried WMP 10 Technical Beta and it installed Bargain Buddy on him and refused to uninstall!

-Q
  • Ugh... Bargain Buddy!
  • If it installs bargin buddy, then im switching.
  • ewww...wmp is communist
  • Bargain buddy? What does MS have to say about that I wonder!
  • LOL there working together to install Spyware and shit to spy on your pc!!!