What's Your Phone?

12346»

Comments

• Samsung A8 (2018) Its a good, nice, cheap phone.

• @Ramin said:
    I'am using tablet called lenovo tab3 7 essential

Tablet =/= phone

Anyway, as I'm here, I don't have one. I have my reasons (and random scam callers is one thing).

(although I've been looking at the CPR CS600 recently. It would be a life-saver, as with all of CPR's products. May get it some time... if I really want to that is).

• @Ramin said:
    I dont use a phone

How do you not have a phone?

• @PewDiePie said:

Step 1: Reject the idiotic ideas that everyone must be "always connected" or that anyone needs constant alerts, messages, or must take/receive calls at any moment.

Step 2: Don't buy a phone.

• GPO Table Telephone number 332.

• @SomeGuy said:

@PewDiePie said:

Step 1: Reject the idiotic ideas that everyone must be "always connected" or that anyone needs constant alerts, messages, or must take/receive calls at any moment.

You don't have to call or text people with it. You can just use it as a portable device.

• edited August 12

Many newer phones would make for a lightweight HD video camera (though it is a pain to use MTP on anything below Vista). But everything else they can do can be done by an old business laptop.

Not calling people kinda defeats the purpose of a telephone.

• @PewDiePie said:

@SomeGuy said:

@PewDiePie said:

You don't have to call or text people with it. You can just use it as a portable device.

Not everyone needs a portable device. Or you could also get just an iPod touch or a tablet if you wanted a portable device.

• I'm on an LG Stylo 4. Honestly it's kind of a POS, but meh. It functions.

• Currently using a Huawei P10 plus. Takes some really nice looking pictures. No custom firmware, just using stock Android 9.0 (Pie).

• I'm have my cailbar and mobistar phone first, then I'm got Samsung galaxy grand prime and it broke and i'm also have oppo a39 still here