Windows NT 4.0 Patches

Comments

• For those who needs it, Service Pack 4 (someone needs to leak SP4 though) and above will not work on the original PCem. After reboot it will not log in with the error saying that the netlogon service isn't running. Service Pack 3 and below will still work.

• Request: Windows NT 4.0 SP6a Update in German in a ISO

• we need other sp1 sp2 sp3 sp4 sp5 in other languages
    i prefer french german italian and spanish archives or iso's

• edited December 2017

I have a copy (two, in fact) of the NT4 SP5 CD for i386 and DEC Alpha. Currently, we only have the archives for i386. Links to download the CD ISOs are on the relevant thread in Offers and Requests.

• @BF10 said:
    For those who needs it, Service Pack 4 (someone needs to leak SP4 though) and above will not work on the original PCem. After reboot it will not log in with the error saying that the netlogon service isn't running. Service Pack 3 and below will still work.

I've got SP4 and have submitted a thread offering it to WinWorld, but it hasn't been taken up yet.

• The Service Pack 6a image will not work with the NT 4 Server image hosted here since the NT 4 image is "high-encryption" and the sp6a image here is for the "standard-encryption" version

• @RSoDtheVirus said:
    We need other sp1 sp2 sp3 sp4 sp5 in other languages

Fortunately, I have many of them (730 MB). I'm uploading them right now. When it's finished, I'll post a link

• I hava an italian copy of Windows NT 4.0 with Service Pack 4.0 and Internet Explorer 2.x I believe, upgradable to 4.0.

• Hey, do everyone have Windows NT 4.0 Service Packs in Brazilian Portuguese, I've found only SP6a in Brazilian Portuguese here, I really wish Service Packs of Windows NT 4.0 in Brazilian Portuguese will be added here.

• Hi all, I have the official English CD of IE4 with SP4. This is significant as it has the 'active' desktop update. I also have the Option Pack CD too as well as the Windows NT Start Here! CD. Does winworld have these? - whats the best way to contribute?

• None of those items are on WinWorld (except for maybe IE; no reputable sources state there was an SP4).

Upload them to a file-sharing site like MEGA then post the links as an offer or PM to @SomeGuy.

• Are the files at ftp.piotrkosoft.net/pub/mirrors/ftp.sunet.se/security/vendor/microsoft/service-pack/high_encryption/usa
    really high-encryption service packs? If they are, then this may be a way to pass 128bit up to SP6a from that SP4-128 ISO.