What browser do you use?

2»

Comments

• Im with Roger Ngo.

MOZILLA ALL THE WAY!
  • WINBOARDS (AP) - A historic accord has been reached my a 3 person delegate, 2 representing the United States, 1 from Russia. They have hammered out a resolution that both countries are prepared to unconditionally ratify, with the United Kingdom looking to ratify soon. "I'm pleased that both countries are ready to do this, and I want the UK to be active in answering the call the greater world peace and understanding" said Prime Minister Blair at Downing Street. The matter is going before the Parlement tomorrow with reaction very favourable. Other countries are looking intrestedly at the matter.

The recently published Treaty reads as follows:

IE is shit.

-Q

PS. You can't copyright an #.
  • No you can not. Just ask Intel with the 586
  • Intel never MADE a 586, it was called the 'Pentium', the reason why is explained here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intel_Pentium

Notice the sentence:

The Pentium was originally to be named 80586 or i586, but the name was changed to Pentium because numbers could not be trademarked.

-Q
  • no shit sherlock.

Thats what I just said.
  • etherway its a 80586 CPU that is called for short 586 that is CISC based CPU or known today as x86 based.
  • Grr! Double negatives attack again.

-Q
  • 80586 the 5 in that means 5th generation. Quit using name brands for once and use the tech terms.
  • I mean I got confused with the way IBM phrased his comment. Sorry

-Q

PS. Quit ordering people around for once and accept that there are other ways of sayint the same thing.
  • I'm not ordering people around, i'm just correcting them.
  • Your sentence has the understood subject 'You' (IE. 'You' quit using brand names...), ergo it is a Imperative statement, AKA an order.

I'm just correcting you.

-Q

PS. I'm going to go play something or lay down before we start a firefight.
  • Q wrote:
    Intel never MADE a 586, it was called the 'Pentium', the reason why is explained here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intel_Pentium

Notice the sentence:

The Pentium was originally to be named 80586 or i586, but the name was changed to Pentium because numbers could not be trademarked.

-Q

Cool, Wikipedia updated their website design.
  • I love Wikipedia.
  • Yea I say that, was like 'Nice!', now why the [CS] did you move the search box down and to the site.

-Q
  • Crap, only if I can find the CD that came with my A+ Cert book. Theres a guy from intel that worked on the Pentium CPU project. He said all it was is a overclocked 486 at 66MHz and a 487 at 33MHz with a modifyed pipe.
  • The CD that came with your A+ cert. book? I think I have that. Let me check after school.