Dumb Computer Teacher!!

edited October 2004 in Hardware
Well.... I think the Dumbest thing some one has ever asked me was:

Why wont my computer turn on.......well thats all good but i asked if The computer was pluged in. she said yes so i went down to try to fix it and the surge protecter was pluged into it self. that wouldnt be so bad if it wasnt my computer teacher that asked me. :twisted:

Comments

• lol. Hes no an electrician :-P.........J/K.....what a dumbass! LOL.
  • edited April 2004
    Hehe.
  • haha... would suck to be that computer teacher, lol... but then again... most of my college computer teachers, ask me similar questions :-/
  • more computer stupidities:
    http://rinkworks.com/stupid/
    enjoy :D
  • that site is a classic! :D
  • Their Movie reviews make me ROFLMAO.

-Q
  • lol, what is funny is when your computer teacher asks you how to use the program he is suppost to be teaching you how to use.. :twisted:
  • lol, what is funny is when your computer teacher asks you how to use the program he is suppost to be teaching you how to use.. :twisted:

You talking about my life or yours? :D
  • rubenerd wrote:
    lol, what is funny is when your computer teacher asks you how to use the program he is suppost to be teaching you how to use.. :twisted:

lol i take it you know that feeling... :D
  • sorry ppl, i allways forget to login, the above post is mine :(
  • Anonymous wrote:
    rubenerd wrote:
    lol, what is funny is when your computer teacher asks you how to use the program he is suppost to be teaching you how to use.. :twisted:

lol i take it you know that feeling... :D

Unfortunately so! My old computer teacher (1999) couldn't figure out what the problem was with one of the machines in his classroom... as it turns out someone had miraculously forced the monitor plug into a serial port (bent all the pins like hell)... I asked who did it, and he said 'me of course, I know a graphics card when I see one!'

Lord have mercy on his soul :D
  • dont they cane incompitant teachers in Singapore?
  • LOL, the guy doesnt know a CGA portfrom a (S)VGA port.

I did that one on my PC-XT with CGA not looking at what I was doing. But it was built solid and no pins were broken.
  • MrClean wrote:
    dont they cane incompitant teachers in Singapore?

Unfortunately only incompitiant students, and only at public schools (I go to an australian school in Singapore, private, so the teachers dont need to be intelligent... there I said it :D)
  • lol, isnt it true you can't chew gum on the street?
  • And carrying Durian fruits on the subway?

-Q
  • whats a Durian Fruit!?~!? and isnt the subway dirty?
  • A durian fruit is a smelly fruit with spikes on it... check this out:

http://www.ecst.csuchico.edu/~durian/

I eat it once in a while. :)
  • How DO they taste? Where can you get them?

-Q
  • They taste errr... like ICE CREAM! Yeah they remind you of ice cream... and you could get them at Asian Supermarkets... I live in California so you'll find them everywhere. Dunno about other states...
  • lmao. i want one!
  • Roger wrote:
    They taste errr... like ICE CREAM! Yeah they remind you of ice cream... and you could get them at Asian Supermarkets... I live in California so you'll find them everywhere. Dunno about other states...

They sound... interesting. California life sounds nice.
  • Mmm, can you get strawberry durian fruits then? like strawberry ice cream?
  • LOL. Strawberry Ice Cream... my favorite.
  • Ice cream and beer makes a good icecream float!
  • LOL. Never tried that one!
  • Its GREAT!
  • LOL. I bet Rum and Vanilla would knock your socks off.
  • Hmm.... IDEA!!
  • lol, i'm gonna try that, thanks shell!