HUL OS

Comments

• I can back up his "rare occurence", I never had binary corruption.

Like you've never told people to "STFU" ? Um, you CONSTANTLY bring up BSD whenever someones talking about Linux.

And how does passing become pushing?

-Q
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I didn't say we were "99%" of all Linux users, I agreed with him that I'd never had an experience with it/

Classic Tommy "research". Look there:
    http://fishnet.no-ip.org:81/winworld/fo ... light=stfu
    There are a few instances of you saying "STFU" in what certainly looks like an argument, and there's probably more on your board.

You interpreted it as something more forceful... No wonder you're @ the center of so many arguments.

-Q
  • Err, if anyone's interested, I have a SourceForge page now: http://sourceforge.net/projects/hulos/
  • When's it going to start?

-Q
  • S T O P

Tomchu: Ok so you don't like Linux, but perfer BSD instead, does every 6 topics have to deal with an argument with you and linux? Just because someone else likes it, doesn't mean that you have to get soo friggin angry at them.
  • Well Q, I'm going to start the project as soon as possible, whenever I actually get some free time. You're welcome to contribute if you like, I need some fresh ideas.
  • Since no one is going to do this as of now, I will. I will give support for HUL OS. I will be a tester for this os. I don't usually support many things, but I'll do it for this project. This seems to have potential, I'll support it.
  • Hey thanks trainer4! I really appreciate that!
  • I will be an OS tester and give support in any way if needed.
  • Okay....this is getting back on topic. Good.

Damnit. I forgot my username and password for source forge. But when I remember it, can I join the team?
  • Yeah sure, lol, the more the merrier
  • you know tom, there's two words people out there use quite often in these situations:

DROP IT
  • Sorry, I don't bother affiliating with hypocrites.
  • T4, TechnologyHut, James, r u guys registered on SourceForge?
  • i am not, but I can, want me to do so?
  • It would help becuase then we can collect ideas on the project page.

You don't have to, but I would if you can be bothered.
  • Tomchu wrote:
    Zenithus wrote:
    you know tom, there's two words people out there use quite often in these situations:

DROP IT

You know, there is only one person I listen to. You are not that person. :)

If someone leaves a post saying X, and I have a reply, I'll reply. I have that right.

Now STFU. :)

If anyone, youre the one to STFU. This is Zenithu's Topic. Not yours. You invaded it. And turned it into a Linux/FreeBSD fight. Leave your fighting to terrible topics. NOT GOOD ONES SUCH AS THIS!

I suggest you leave this topic alone now.

Everyone can have their opinions about FreeBSD and Linux. Noones is right, or wrong. IT is only an opinion.
  • I second that.

So, Z, anything happen to HULOS while since we last talked of it?

-Q
  • Lets stay on-topic people, this linux arguments should all be split into one thread.
  • MY Sourceforge user name: jamesrbabb57206
  • James I've added you on SourceForge as a developer.
  • my sourceforge name is technologyhut
  • Right, you're both added to the project as testers, if you want any other special permissions, just add a post here.

Thanks very much :)
  • There's an update people:
    I've submitted the technical documenattion for build 1, and by the end of today, build 1 will be available for download, and the source code will be there too.
  • ALRIGHT!!!!

Fire VMWare up, and lets start reading!.
  • Zenithus, My SourceForge name is Trainer4. Add me to your testers list. I'm gonna check it out in a few hours.