Post Your VM`s

edited April 2007 in Software
Post an screenshot of Your VM`s 8) :lol::p (CONSOLE/COMPUTER EMULATORS ARE INCLUDED) 8) (LIKE SHEEPSHAVER AND VISUALBOYADVANCE)

I will post my ones soon :)

have fun posting!!! :lol:

Comments

• http://wwsvr.bounceme.net/desktopp.png

I have even older ones that I don't think I have the software for installed. I also have several installations of old Macintosh systems in BasiliskII.

-Q
  • edited March 2007
    Here are them: 8) 8) 8) 8)

Updated: MY Own ones stored on Image Shack. (I`ve created thumbnalis beacuse the problem with users`s computers that are running on 640x480 or 800x600 ENJOY!!! 8)

GBA/GBC (VISUALBOYADVANCE)
    gbadu2.png

SNES (ZSNES)
    snesux9.png

NES (VIRTUAL NES)
    emu2ix5.png

PLAYSTATION ONE (ePSXe)
    psxov9.png

SEGA GENESIS (GENS)
    genesisdc9.png

COMMODORE 64 (CC64) with Final Cartridge III
    c64cz7.png

PC (Many OS`s) (VIRTUAL PC 2007)
    vpc2007ne1.png

PPC MACINTHOSH (OS9) (SheepShaver-2.3-0.20060514.1)
    macjs7.png

EDIT: I forgot the Nintendo 64 :lol: : (PROJECT64 1.6)
    n64gc1.png
  • FedeVista wrote:
    Here are them: 8) 8) 8) 8)
    (see above post for images) - Duff]

Hah! I beat you!!!!

I have all of that and some more.
  • That was the LEAST necessary quotation, for a person on 640/480, ever.

-Q
  • Fede, why do you have your OS and stuff in Chinese/Japanese?

EDIT: Wait, there not his, he just pulled images from random sites.
  • QQ
    edited March 2007
    He just linked to examples of the applications. His theme is also "FakeVista", not "LUNA".

Edit: Yea, I noticed when they started pushing cookies.

-Q
  • Q wrote:
    http://wwsvr.bounceme.net/desktopp.png

I have even older ones that I don't think I have the software for installed. I also have several installations of old Macintosh systems in BasiliskII.

-Q

Q: Is that ScreenPrint32 in the systray (First Icon)?
  • Q wrote:
    That was the LEAST necessary quotation, for a person on 640/480, ever.

-Q

What do you mean?
  • Tofer: Yes, it is infact. I used it in order to be able to more effectually write up my recent review.

RN: Because L@@K @ the depravity you've engendered!

-Q
  • O crap... I didn't know... Sorry :(

BTW... I thought you were on 800*600... why go even lower?
  • Rog, he means you quoted all of FV's pictures :|
    Q, why such the low res anyway?

Anyway, trying to emulate an x86 PC on a 400MHz PowerPC G3 is *slow* as expected...

qemu.jpg

Q is the OS X port of QEMU, a very good emulator, that also has some patches to make it run near-native when you run it x86 on x86. This is my first time using it on a non-x86 architecture.

According to Linux I hit about 35 'bogomips', which is equivalent to a 486DX2/66MHz.

• RN: It's OK, it seems to have fixed itself somehow.

I was at 800/600 untill I noticed that when you logged out it reverted back to 640/480. I decided not to have it keep shifting and so set it to be 640/480 throughout.

-Q
  • God I miss that laptop.
  • It makes me want a Mac, for novelty if nothing else. But I can't afford it, and it's far from being something I need.
  • I MAY end up having a very old Ibook.

-Q
  • Q wrote:
    I MAY end up having a very old Ibook.

-Q

One of those clamshell ones?
  • I think so. It's the colorful one.

-Q
  • It's a clamshell Q.
  • What happened to Q's hugeass monitor?

Here's the list.

vmware.jpg
  • Ahhahh! SME!

Why do you have SO MANY VMs?

The huge Foxboro is now in the basement on its face following its last latest failure. It always dies for a few months/days/hours every year or so and then recovers after some time off.

-Q
  • OK, I collected the images form Google (arround the internet) they`re only temporal. I will post my own ones soon... :)
  • Q wrote:
    Tofer: Yes, it is infact. I used it in order to be able to more effectually write up my recent review.

RN: Because L@@K @ the depravity you've engendered!

-Q
    SHIT!!! :( :( PLEASE WAIT, I WILL CHANGE THIS IMAGES FOR MY OWN ONES (REAL 8) ). (They`re lower :) )
  • I have that many VMs...because I can I guess.
  • I don't understand...

-Q
  • Ok above are my own ones (in thumbnails for not generate problems :))
  • !

I remember that Windows 98 background! The light breaking through the circuit boards!

Also, what's that date in System 9? and the icon at the bottom says "Register Trash Apple" !

-Q
  • Q wrote:
    !

I remember that Windows 98 background! The light breaking through the circuit boards!

Also, what's that date in System 9? and the icon at the bottom says "Register Trash Apple" !

-Q
    HEHEH, no Q the icons have "mixed" and then "squashed" when I changed the resolution of the MAC from 1024x768 to 640x680. :) they`re the trash icon and the register with apple icon. but squashed

And for the date: This is the date in SPANISH (Although the system is in English, it can show the date in Spanish.), the clock is in GMT -3:00 and the date is according to Argentina
  • FedeVista wrote:
    And for the date: This is the date in SPANISH (Although the system is in English, it can show the date in Spanish.), the clock is in GMT -3:00 and the date is according to Argentina

But why's it so colorful?

-Q
  • Q wrote:
    FedeVista wrote:

But why's it so colorful?

-Q
    Because I changed the configuration of the clock (In Control Panels); changing the font, size and color :)
  • C`mon USERS OF THE FORUM post your ones!!!! :)