Have 2 programs I am willing to offer

edited July 2004 in Site Issues
I have found Sonic and Knuckles Collection and MS Home Essentials 98. If anyone wants one they can Post here. BTW, I can RAR them, then ZIP them and then UHA with them. I have 56k so I am going to compress them alot so that it takes shorter to get. :D

you can get winuha here: http://www.winuha.com/ click on downloads!

Comments

• What's in the Sonic and Knuckles collection?
  • Well, a few games from the Sega, I dont have a full list yet, It is about 3 games.
  • I'll take that when you get a chance.
  • ok, I am right now making an ISO, then gong to WinUHA it, the RAR it then ZIP it, hopefully, it will be under 150MB
  • Awesome. How will you get it to me?
  • Well, either AIM, or if you have a server, I can upload the file to it. (The file will transfer at about 2.7KBPS)
  • It impressed me but it's so fucken large.
    I have a Sega Emul. game S&K it is 3Mb!
  • Hope it's good!
  • What exactly is MS Home Essentials?
  • Dunno, I'm going after the Sonic thing!
  • Oh, Can I get the Sonic thing too?

that game was sweet
  • Ok sure, But this is to EVERYONE who wants it:

I am going to open up my FTP tonight. It will have the sonic thing, but will be called software. Anyone have other ideas, just AIM me: cmputerman2000

Thanks. BTW, I can only upload at about 2.5KBPS

Oh yea, Home essentials has IE, Works 4.5, Word 97, MS Entertainment Pack-The Puzzle Collection.

Anyways, just AIM me and we can set something up!
  • WHy not just FTP to me, then me send to everyone since im the fastest upload here that runs a server?
  • I was hoping shell would host them on his 100K
  • ok, that sounds like the best idea, what is the server info? (just IM it to me)

BTW- Fish, that can take all nite, though. But I still keep up my FTP, so those who really want it, can have it ;)

I will tell my IP (my server address) to those who IM me. Ok, I don't want to post it publicly. ;)

again, my AOL IM is cmputerman2000
    My yahoo one is cmputerman2000

Ok
  • WHy not just FTP to me, then me send to everyone since im the fastest upload here that runs a server?

Are you sure that you have the fastest upload?
  • an IP Address doesnt make you a hacker :-P
  • Yeah we ALL know my IP... (just ping fishnet.dyndns.org)

IPs are like 1% of hacking.
  • Yeah, if that was true, I could hack anyone on AIM
  • It's just more secure. I think I'll be hosting the files soon.
  • I need a new server. This way I could host all sorts of things.
  • I have great upload, but it's only on during the week, usually.
  • I have great upload, but it's only on during the week, usually.

WTF?
  • LOL, I dunno
  • Ok, Fish is hosting the file, As of 6:09PM Eastern, there is about 16hrs left
  • BTW, the file will PROBABLY be all uploaded by tomarrow @ noon. The file REQUIRES WinUHA to uncompress, it compressed it better than RAR (suprisingly)
    The file is about 150MB, and when uncompressed it is nearly 330MB.
  • Wow.

Should try Stuffit. 600mb ir like 350Mb
  • edited June 2004
    I'll be picking up the file from Fish, because I have far better upload speeds than him, until Friday anyway. At that point my systems shut down because I'm going to PA for 10 days.