The most stupid questions you've ever been asked

Comments

• When they say "1st 64Bit Home Computer" they probably mean "OEM Computer", meaning that Dell el al. haven't started to offer Itainiums or A64s yet.

-Q
  • ohhh, I knew I heard somethin about Macs being the First something. That is it! Thanks Q
  • Are Itaniums being sold now? Or only A64's?
  • Q wrote:
    When they say "1st 64Bit Home Computer" they probably mean "OEM Computer", meaning that Dell el al. haven't started to offer Itainiums or A64s yet.

-Q

They has RISC based PC's back in the early 90s that were 64-bit.

Thats why the Apple ads were banned inthe UK
  • we got a couple

but thers hardly any ads for computers over here only fucking DELL!!!!!!
  • Apples ads got banned for claiming that they were "The fastest home computer out there" or something similar, not for the 64Bit thing.

Notice I said "Home Computer", I don't think the average usr will by a RISC machine (Unless it's a PPC, hence, an Apple).

-Q
  • the numbest question i ever got asked whats a harddrive??
  • On the ScreenSavers show on G4-Tech-TV they had a thing PCs VS Macs. It came out 50 50. Macs look better but lack in speed. PCs are plain (unmoded that is) but way faster. More games come out on the PC while the Mac get's more office software. Macs cost more but PCs are cheaper. Macs are easyer to get inside but less hardware for it. PCs are a bit on the cramped side but has way more hardware then you can shake a stick at.

=================================================

The master of them all of the most stupid question. "Whats a mouse? don't you mean the foot pedal?"
  • I was once asked a queston: "Where to find desktop?"
  • I was once asked "How do you move the taskbar" ...

oh boy...people really need to take the time to learn how to use a computer. Seriously, its 2004 people. The whole thing of "people not having a computer or not knowin how to operate a computer" is just gettin old. They been around now for 23 years.
  • some guy i knew said he had the internet on a CD, it turned out to be a trial of AOL. lol
  • LMAO! I think the entire internet (EVERYTHING, Files, webpages, etc) would be over 30,000 TB
  • more like 2000000YB
  • YB? I never heard of that.

Has anyone seen the flash animation about '0% Done Downloading internet'
  • "How do I eject the CD?"
  • "Is that the printer?"

The woman was pointing at the computer itself...
  • One month ago, Nemo, internet n00b, asked me: "What is the forum?"
  • im still tryin to tell my mum that she doesnt have to go file, exit....

i keep tellin her about the cross but she wont listen
  • Well not necessarly a question, but a quote "Windows is the only OS ever made"

now the question
    'why isn't my computer working' when the monitor wasn't plugged in
  • HaH! Nemo didn't know about this board! Well he does now!

-Q
  • "how did u do that?" -- classic
  • Q wrote:
    HaH! Nemo didn't know about this board! Well he does now!

-Q

That's interesting that half of the ppl in Russian ABW Coalition know about WinWorld, WinVision and the forum. But they can't speak English... :(
  • My mom double clicks on everything. Even if it says "Click Once".
  • TCPMeta wrote:
    My mom double clicks on everything. Even if it says "Click Once".

lmao! my mom clicks the mouse to death im like click once women! shes like -_- im like im surprised u ccan turn on a pc

shes was also in m-s word and was like how can i spell check a word im like 0_0 right click women right click!!
  • my mum hasnt yet discovered the mouse has a wheel or that there is keys on the keyboard to do stuff quicker
  • Oh dear......

Installed XP on a PC the other day. The owner was like 'Is there any memory left'

Im like....(you got no idea what memory is....since you only got 128Mb with 2Mb free.....) ....Yes, theres some left...(1Mb hehe)
  • lmao!!!!! poor guy
  • It really wasnt his PC. It was his sons which doesnt live with him.

So Ill probly never see that PC again.

I asked him if he wanted 2000 instead of XP and told me to just use XP. Fool!
  • My mom can only work with one program... And can you guess what's that program?
    It's Windows Media Player!