Windows 2000 Final

2»

Comments

• @Justin Sauren said:
    @HorseBatteryStaple you should better not choose windows Millennium Edition. because its unstable and its very slow and it always crashes your computer.
    use windows 2000 instead.

I have Windows ME on vpc2007 and it is very stable.

• @MacInTosh said:

@The Amateur said:
    It was released in 1999, not 2000.

I agree. The proof is here. 1985-1999:

It was compiled on 07-12-99, and RTMed on 31-03-00. Thats why it says 1985-1999.

• edited June 2019

Actually RTM was December 15, 1999, then released to retail on February 17, 2000.

Datacenter Server was RTMed on August 11, 2000, and released to retail on September 26 (I thought it was only an OEM product sold with specific hardware bundles).

• edited June 2019

Yay! My new fancy version of NT costs over $1000! :P

• @win32 I looked at TCB.

• Hello WinWorld, Add to Windows 2000 Professional and Server (Español) RTM

• Requesting Microsoft Backoffice Server 2000. (if it is possible or Microsoft don't care about this version anymore)

• Windows 2000 key that works for the Dutch version is:

VXKC4-2B3YF-W9MFK-QB3DB-9Y7MB

• Fun Fact: Someone made a fake version of Windows called ''Windows Alphabetas'' which is similar to this version. Also most of the system files were removed so it's pretty useless, and a waste of time. There's also another fake version which is ''Windows Powered''.

• Windows Powered is real. Its boot screen and logon banners can be found in ntoskrnl.exe and msgina.dll from legit win2k media.

Information about it is sketchy but it appears to be the NAS version of Windows 2000. The brand was also used for Pocket PC products.

• I've found a physical copy of Windows 2000 Pro for the NEC PC-9800. Has this been uploaded anywhere else?

• There is a Windows 2000 Professional (Retail) [PC-98] [Japanese] version available here: https://winworldpc.com/product/windows-nt-2000/final

But if yours is a different service pack level or a different language, that would be good to add.

• I've heard around that some places still use Windows 2000 in production environments because they won't delegate funds to upgrade the systems.

• Windows 2000 Professional With Service Pack 1 Greek OEM

https://mega.nz/folder/agwxQAYB#F_RE0c5pDTjVlVDJgzhqOg

• anyone have a key for powered

• oh wait i found it,RBDC9-VTRC8-D7972-J97JY-PRVMG

• Why does the 5.00.2195.6717 English retail version display Servicepack4free in safe mode? After a quick Google it turns out this is one with viruses?
  • No it isn't. It displays SP4 FRE because it's not a checked build (SP4 CHK) for debug purposes.