Desktop/Network Diagrams thread

Comments

• u02xVjk.png

Not yet 24 hour old Win10 install on a Toshiba Portege M405, this thing is certainly growing on me. Background is just a GTA V screenie from someone on the Steam community
  • Untitled.png
    Much rather prefer older neko, than adolescent/pre-teen.
    I can draw my own, why I set others' as my wallpaper I don't know.
  • 2016 Nekos Thread

Except I've been playing Katawa Shoujo a lot recently.

uqeuil.png
  • edited February 2016
    Lake Tahoe in May 2015, looking over Rubicon Peak
    kJRIAxv.png
    PS The water was cold...
  • birdy wrote:
    Tahoe in May 2015, looking over Rubicon Peak
    For a second I though you were talking about 4.3 BSD.
  • birdy wrote:
    Tahoe in May 2015, looking over Rubicon Peak
    For a second I though you were talking about 4.3 BSD.
    I never knew, until now, that there was a codename for 4.3 BSD of Tahoe and Reno. The more you know I guess
  • Much rather prefer older neko, than adolescent/pre-teen.
    I can draw my own, why I set others' as my wallpaper I don't know.
    You use Vista? I didn't know anyone still used it. Vista was a great OS in my experience (you just needed powerful hardware). Still, hardware support isn't good. MS is pulling the plug in 2017.
  • Untitled.png

Other Vista machine. This one has a modified theme to resemble Longhorn.
    Another neko for Kirby.
  • P3R2dog.jpg
    i try not keeping icons on my desktop.
  • edited March 2016
    My server (doqtor kirby this was never a neko contest)
    GKkcpT1.jpg
  • 0/10 not neko

ozwrks.png
  • >wallpaper

>anywhere near a server

ahhhhhhhhhhhh
  • ampharos wrote:
    >wallpaper

>anywhere near a server

ahhhhhhhhhhhh

Had the original, un-memed Doge as my home server's wallpaper at some point.
    Now it's just some aurora from a quick google search.
  • Linux vmserv 2.6.32-26-pve #1 SMP Mon Oct 14 08:22:20 CEST 2013 x86_64

The programs included with the Debian GNU/Linux system are free software;
    the exact distribution terms for each program are described in the
    individual files in /usr/share/doc/*/copyright.

Debian GNU/Linux comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY, to the extent
    permitted by applicable law.

^ My server's "wallpaper"
  • I do happen to have wallpaper on my server, but it designed to be more light weight than yours Skora. But since we are talking about motds. My Motd is just like Bluesun's...
  • thought this was pretty hot
    rR9zpK8.jpg
  • Thanks to Doqtor Kirby for the inspiration (she's mine by the way)
    XHovK9q.jpg
  • As much as I like to set manga as my wallpaper, I also enjoy taking my own shots.

shot.png
    Shot using Agfa APX 400, developed in D76 @ 24 grad for 12 minutes.(celsius)

View from my local hilltop 2 weeks ago.

Made a number of crucial mistakes with this roll. For one left in the developer a minute too long(makes a huge difference), touched the negative on accident, and used a dirty low-quality scanner. Hence the gray bar, fingerprint at the top, and the image being unmistakably bright. And lint everywhere.
    Planning to clean the negative and scanner in a little bit and rescan. Roll was cheap, so no problem anyway.
  • fhtvty.png

First desktop after system reinstall. Noticing RAM usage went from 83% to 67%, but that's probably the result of installing 64-bit and gaining access to that extra gig of RAM.
  • Simple and classic turquoise background for my Win2k Server
    6bytaHP.png

And if anyone's even interested here is a quick network diagram I threw together for my home network
    4WXNS18.png
  • Running your Windows 2000 IRCd on Unreal and not on Exchange 5.5/2000? scrub

a desktop without Chinese cartoons:

hsoLzun.png

and BUSY INSTALLIN STUFF

HbzpVIo.png
  • ampharos: X201?
  • Yup. Still need to get more RAM and a trackpad delete palm rest for mine though.
  • Got it on Indonesian anime community website, edited bit to match my current desktop. Set it to my working old vista laptop then nostalgia for a while from coding...
    kurochan.png
  • 1Untitled.png

As promised, cleaned up and properly scanned. Now that I see it, this roll actually came out fairly decent.
    In the background you can now see the village I live in as well as several fields.

As for the previous scan, I still can't figure out how a Black and White negative came out colored. And properly at that.
  • Fire walk with me.

RHSSmDo.jpg
  • Breathing New life into my 16 year old computer. Debian with dwm. The jet is a F-100 Super Sabre
    desktop.png
  • zncpF0E.png

Old screenshot (MS Paint is by far the best tool to remove personal info!) because I can't be bothered to go grab my ThinkPad right now
    Transparent taskbar + WP7-style Rainmeter widgets