Desktop/Network Diagrams thread

12346»

Comments

• edited February 1

One day, a thought came to my mind. "You know what, I wonder what using a mac would be like." Didn't want to splurge what 1 or 2k euro for a mac. So I loaded up mojave on my x230t just for shits and giggles.

Voodoo ps2 tracks way too fast for my liking, even with tracking speed brought down in preferences. I'll need to find a tweak for it. Otherwise pen works fine and with a few more tweaks I'll probably wind up leaving it on the msata.

Kirby, where's your wallpaper from?

• @yourepicfailure said:
    One day, a thought came to my mind. "You know what, I wonder what using a mac would be like." Didn't want to splurge what 1 or 2k euro for a mac. So I loaded up mojave on my x230t just for shits and giggles.

Snip

LOL, I recognize that wallpaper from a post on the Desktop Screenshot Thread over on BetaArchive, Although that desktop is on a Windows platform, and this one is on a MacOS platform.

• edited February 6

And they're also both posted by me. Just two different computers that's all.

I have a diff background on the windows machine now, but I find it unnecessary to blog about my every background change on every computer I own.

• I know, I was just pointing something out. I actually figured those were two computers.

• edited February 9

@yourepicfailure said:
    Kirby, where's your wallpaper from?

Created it in GIMP using the official artwork for Atago from Azur Lane.

I have since changed it to a different wallpaper of a similar style. (All my systems' wallpapers are the same.)

• edited February 24

One thing Windows 10 can do easier than Windows 2000: run in QVGA (320x240) mode. I could do 320x200 but there wasn't enough room for the options on the confirmation dialog to appear.

It would probably serve those Metro fanbois right to have a mobile interface at a mobile resolution.

• but i like modern ui :(

On a less memey note, narm